Part 16

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up at 9:00am and got up to go make some coffee. Surprisingly no one was up yet. I made my coffee and went back to my room. I did my usual routine ya know shower brush teeth deodorant. I then brush my hair out blow dry it and put it in a messy bun. I then put on floral hi-wasted pants and a white crop top that said 'Vans off the wall' in floral print. I then put on my high-top white Vans. And walked out of my room to see everyone up now.

"Nessa" Matt yells. "Hey" I said. Not in the mood to talk just in the mood to do N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE". Shawn yells. "Ok" we all yell. We sit in a circle that goes Me Taylor Cameron Nash Hayes Bailie Carter Jack and Jack Shawn Aaron Mahogany and Matt sitting in the other side of me. "I wanna go first!" Nash says waving his hand in the air. "Ok Cameron truth or dare". Nash says "Dare" cam says and Nash gets this devious smile on his face. "Ok I dare you to call your crush aka Jada Walker aka Vanessa's bestie and ask her out". Nash says. Wait what Cam has a crush on Jada... Awwww they would be sooo cute!!!! "Vanessa do u have her number?" Cam asks. "Yea" I said and went to my room to grab my phone. I gave him the number and he called her and put it on speaker. "Hello" she said "Hi this is Cameron from school and well umm I have liked you for a really long time now and I don't think I would've ever told u this if it weren't for Nash but Jada Lynn Walker will you go out with me?!" Cam says and I start to smile "OMG Cameron I'd love too!!" she shouts in the phone. "Great now I did this at Disney the most magical place on earth just for you now I gotta go alright ttyl". He said and hung up.

"Alright Ummm..... Matt truth or dare". Cam said."Well I'm to lazy to do a dare sooooo Truth". Matt said and I laughed alittle. "Ok then Matt be 100% HONEST on a scale of 1-10 what do u rate Vanessa?" Cam said "What the actual fuck" I said and laid back on the ground covering my face because I was scared. "On a scale of 1-10 1,000,000,000,000" Matt said and I start to blush so I stay laying on the ground with my hands over my face. "Alright Taylor truth or dare" Matt said. "Truth" Taylor said. "Is it true you like Vanessa". Matt said and I can feel everyone stare at me while I'm still laying on the ground cover my face. "Like isn't a strong enough word to describe my crush on Vanessa". He said and I started to blush again but I'm still laying on the ground with my hands over my face but I slowly rolled over to lay on my stomach and as soon as I did I pretended to be asleep. "Carter truth or dare?" Tay said "DARE" he screamed " I dare you to do the grind on me challenge on ...... Shawn Mendes" Taylor said and everyone laughs "Oh HELL NAH" Shawn yells. "A dates a dare". Taylor says. I slowly turn facing in on the circle because well I'm still laying on the ground but I turn to the middle so I can see this. I slowly grab my phone out of my back pocket and record it secretly . And Matt plays the music. I get every second of it on Vine and I also got it on my camera roll 2. Shawn realized and yelled at me and I got up and ran out of the room and shawn and Carter started chasing me and the rest of the boys followed them. I seen 2 big rocks and hid behind them.

Taylor sees me and I shush him and he made a distraction. Finally after a hour of Hiding I go back to the hotel room.

"Sooo I feel loved y'all just gave up trying to fine me" I said as I walk in. " ok ok come on we still playing sit and let's go." Nash says. "Ok ummm Bailie truth or dare?" Carter says. "Dare" I say. " Dare you to hit the Quan". He said. "Ha easy you watch me I'm about to get down low" I said and Matt turned on the music. I hit it on POINT!!! And Taylor stood up and tried to show me up he whipped and did like this weird move that looked like musically shit. So I sexy walked and hit the Quan and then dropped down facing him then turned around and dropped down and stood back up and he surrendered.

After a few hours of dares I got tired and went to my room to change. I put on a long t-shirt and leggings with socks u got from PINK! And I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out to see everyone gone so I decided to make some coffee. I was going back to my room when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. "I turned around to see it was Taylor. "What you want we got Epcot tomorrow and I'm excited. And we also have a little meet and greet their too Bart texted me while I was hiding but what?" I said " I didn't know you and your braced face could do that." He said " HEY YOUR A BRACE FACE TOO". I shouted and he laughed "But thanks I know I'm a better dancer then you". "Oh hey Taylor.... Matt can whip better" I said and started to run to my room because After I said that Taylor started chasing me. I put down my coffee and hid behind the door. Taylor barged in and found me immediately. He pinned me up against the wall " I can whip way better then Matt" he said and I laughed and wrapped my hands around his neck and I decided to be a tease so I went to his ear like I was gonna whisper something cute. "Nah he a way better whipped then you Mr, CANIFF". I said and pulled out of his grip smiling. He grabbed me a started to kiss me. Man I felt the fireworks again and this is scaring me... Was Taylor the one... Idk. Oh wait am I kissing him back right now? I think I am? I AM! He pulled away and we looked in each other's eyes. "I love you" he said and walked out. I set my alarm clock and went to sleep thinking about Taylor.