Part 12

Vanessa's POV:

"Hey honey buns" my mom said as I walk in the doors from Taylor's. "Hey mom what's up for today?" I questioned. "Well your cousin Bailie is coming to live with us.... Forever..... Sweets your aunt and uncle were in a accident and can't take care of her anymore so she's coming today so get ready." "Alright" I said.

I go upstairs and check my phone since it was going off like crazy. I plop on my bed and open up the group chat that they were talking on (T=Taylor C1=Cameron N=Nash C2=Carter V=Vanessa)

C1: hey guys y'all wanna go to the skate park?
C2: Yea
N: YEET
T:Yea..
C1:What about u Vanessa?
V:Can't my cousin Bailie is coming to live with us.... She's 13
N:Hey my brother Hayes is 13... We should get them together!!
V: OMFJ we should
N:So just meet us at the skate park with her
T:YAYAYAY bestie going
V: Lol yep!!

I go to and get ready I put on Joggers and a white t-shirt. I then put my black jacket back on and I put on some black vans.

Afew minutes later I hear a knock on the door and I run down stairs I see a girl with Icey blue eyes and brownish reddish hair. She was wearing a Harley Quinn shirt and red pants with black vans on.

"Hi I'm your cousin Bailie"! Bailie said happy as can be. "Yea I know I'm Vanessa and do you know how to penny board?" I asked. "No" yay that means Hayes can teacher her. "Ok well we are going to the skate park right now!" I said grabbing her bags and throwing them inside. I grab 2 penny boards and then we walk to the skate park. I see Nash a guy who looks like Nash so I'm assuming that's Hayes. I then see Taylor, Cameron, and Carter and I start waving.
Nash grabs Hayes and I gab Bailie.

"Bailie this is Hayes, Hayes this is Bailie. Hayes teach Bailie how to skate". I said as me and Nash shove them together.

I look back over at them about 20 minutes later. I then see them Hugging and kissing. I then feel strong warm arms wrap around my body I jump cause I get scared and I turn around to see Taylor. "OMG Taylor you scared me." I said starting to laugh. "I know I did".

Taylor was so perfect his hair his abs his muscles his face.... Wait what..... I guess you could say I like Taylor CANIFF