Part 28

Vanessa's POV:

I wake up and realize today is the day Matt is moving in next door. I roll out of bed and run into my bathroom. I take a shower and shave and stuff then I put on deodorant and and brush my teeth then I put on a white crop top that says 'Pizza is Bae' on it in black letters then I put on a red skirt that goes to mid thigh then red black and white vans and I put my hair in a messy bun and because I didn't feel like struggling to put in my contacts I just put my glasses on. I the check my phone. I had 3 texts. I decided to check it.

Matt❤️😛💯: Hey Bae I'm about 20 minutes away.

I then checked my next text

Cam😂❤️👌: Bae!!! Jada got check again and it's not mine!!!!!
I then checked the last message.
Douchebag dad: Can't wait to see you in afew weeks because it's summer time and the law says you at least have to see me over summer..💯

I then went blank. I just sat their thinking about being with my dad again. He would abuse me.... Worse... I need to tell Matt as soon as he gets here.

About 15 minutes later I hear car doors close and I grab my phone and run downstairs. I run outside and see Matt.
"BEST FRIEND" I yell. Matt looks at me and holds his arms out. I run and jump in his arms. We haven't seen each other since the last magcon tour stop which was about 3 weeks ago and that's a long time without my best friend. He puts me down and I go hug Mr and Mrs, Espinosa who are like my second pair of parents.

"Hey girly haven't seen you in forever" Mrs,Espinosa says. "Yea I've missed you guys" I said looking at Mr and Mrs, Espinosa. "Are you forgetting about us" I heard people say and I turn around and see Kyle and Stevie, Matts 6 year old brothers. "How could I forget about you 2" I say going to hug them. "Sadly Freddy couldn't come down today... Aww my baby boy is checking out collages"Mrs,Espinosa says "Wait Freddy graduated?" I questioned. "No he has 1 more year then he done" she said. "Ah that's what I thought" I said and giggled a bit.

I then helped Matt decorate his room. "OMJ YOUR SOOO STUPID YOU PUT YOUR SOCKS WITH YOUR UNDERWEAR NOT YOUR UNDERWEAR WITH YOUR PANTS" I yell at Matt rearranging his dresser. "Well I'm sorry I don't know how to do this." He states and I laugh. I help him decorate his bathroom and make his bed and everything. We finish up matts room and go to Kyle and Stevies room. It looked pretty nice. Me and him have the same type of house so I showed him this really cool hiding place.

"Where are we going" Matt says as I pull him threw a tunnel. "You'll see" I said. Finally we got to this room that. It was like someone's old hide out. "This is were I go when I'm upset... My house has this room 2" I say to Matt. We then start to organize this closet like room and we decorate and leave. About 8pm I decide to leave. I walk downstairs about to leave when Mrs, Espinosa yells my name. "Yes?" I ask. "Vanessa... Do you think you could Babysit the boys for the next 2 weeks because me and Mr, Espinosa are very busy" she asks. "Yea sure" I said. "Great I'll pay you the same as back in California" she said. "Well with Magcon vine and stuff I'm already making ALOT of money so.. It's on the house I love the boys 2 much" I said. "Really thank you Vanessa" she says pulling me into a hug. "Your welcome now bye see you tomorrow then" I say and leave. I got back to my house and do my normal night stuff and then I fall asleep.

Next day
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I wake up and shower and then I get dressed. I put on a long sleeve crop top sweater that says 'Weirdo' and then I put on denim ripped high wasted shorts and I put on gray vans. I then put my hair in a messy pony tail and I put my glasses on again because I'm to lazy to put in my contacts. I then decide to put in my belly ring because I haven't used it in awhile. Because it's summertime I was really tan so this out fit actually looked cute. I smiled in the mirror and looked at my braces. I need to get the color changed. I run downstairs and ask my mom if she can take me to the dentist real quick and of course she does. I get the colors changed from mint green to black with pink bands. They also give me hot pink rubber bands. For the rest of the day I have to keep the rubber bands in.

Around 4 o'clock I go over to Matts house to babysit. "Hey Vanessa.. Um did u get your bands redone because your mouth is swollen" Mr, Espinosa says. I shake my head yes and he welcomes me in and hugs Kyle and Stevie then Mr and Mrs, Espinosa left. Matt came down stairs all puffy eyes. I look at him weirdly and he comes up to me and hugs me and starts balling his eyes out in my chest. "Matt what's wrong?" I struggle to say threw the bands and the sore-ness of my mouth. "Remember my best friend Weston Hensly?" He said. "Yea?" I said. "He got in a car crash and died". He said and I start to hold him. Him and Weston were best friends. It's so sad to see Matthew like this. I hate it. We sat their for a good 20 minutes like that till their was a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was.

"Hello?" I say. " Hey Vanessa I haven't seen you in forever.. Do you remember me Freddy?" Freddy said. "Holy freak Freddy? You look so different" I struggle to say because of the bands in my mouth. Matt Stevie and Kyle hug him and Matt shows him his room. I then make Kyle and Stevie snacks and then I cuddle up with Matt and go to sleep in his chest on the couch.