Part 24

Vanessa's POV:

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I turn off my alarm clock and take a shower. I get out an put on black skinny jeans a jersey that says bulls on it in red and white letters with the number 91 then I put on my Red black and white Air Jordan's. And loosely curled my hair. I then put on some bracelets. I grab my phone and walk over to the boys room. "Let me in you grunt muffins".I yelled knocking on the door. "Well be done in a few minutes go get the table" someone from inside the room yells. I start walking down the hall when I hear footsteps running at me. I turn around and see Taylor. "Hey" he says "Hi" I say. "You excited for Magcon today?" Taylor asks. "Yep" I say pushing the elevator button. As the elevator opened all the boys came running out. We all crammed into the Elevator. We ate our breakfast and left for magcon.

We were all in the limo on our phone. I got bored and decided to scream really loud. They all dropped or almost dropped their phone. I just sat their and laughed Histarically. "That its Nessa" Taylor said as we got out of the car cause we were at the magcon place. "What do yo-" I was cut off my Taylor picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder "Put me down" I said kicking and punching his back and butt. "You screamed so I'm now giving you something to scream about" he said. We got back stage and Taylor put me down. I punched his Ab and OMF is he strong.

We did our thing and finally ended around 6:30. We ate dinner and headed back to the hotel. I went inside my room and got changed. I changed into some shorts and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a bun and I put my bands in my mouth. I turned on a movie and about 30 minutes later I got a call from a unknown number.

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hi Vanessa..." The person said. "Ummm who is this?" I ask getting scared. "This could be your ex BF that you blew off in Disney" He said. My heart Dropped I didn't know what to do... Omg. "Why are you calling me?" I question. "Because I know we're you are and I will get you to be mine again.... Bye Vanessa" Braden said and then the line went dead.

I ran over to the boys room. I knocked on the door. Finally Taylor answers. By that point I was Balling my eyes out. "Woah Vanessa what's wrong?" He asks. "MY EX BOYFRIEND BRADEN HE FOUND ME AND HE IS LOOKING FOR ME HE JUST CALLED ME". I yelled still crying all of our phones then went off. It was a video of my crying and telling the boys so basically what just happened but it was from outside the window. Their was a message under it that said 'You can tell your little friends all you want when I take you they won't be able to find you'. I started to cry more. The guys lock the door and close the window. They then start to make a plan just encase something does happen. I was all cuddled up in Taylor's chest. "It's ok Vanessa I'll protect you with my life... Your my everything baby girl" Taylor whispered into my ear and held me tighter. I stopped crying after a little bit. The boys decided to sleepover in my room. They make sure my room is clear first. Then me and Matt and Taylor come in. I take a shower so then I won't have to in the morning. I then fall asleep with Cameron at the end of my bed and Matt and Taylor beside me then Gilinsky by the door with Johnson and Nash on the floor by the edge of my bed then Shawn and Aaron by the window and Carter on the other side of my bed.

Taylor's POV:

I can't believe this is happening to Vanessa. Her ex Braden coming after her like that. She don't deserve it. I'm currently laying in bed with her. Looking at all her beauty God she is Beautiful. I miss calling her mine. She is just I am in love with her she doesn't realize it yet but we will marry each other 1 day. I know so. She soon moved alittle in her sleep and put he head on my chest. Awww how cute! I then fell asleep think about my future with Vanessa.

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up being surrounded by all the guys. I wake them all up and I go to my closet and pick out a outfit. I then go to the restroom and all the boys start to get dress I put on some blue floral skinny jeans and a white sweater with a necklace. I then curl my hair and Pull back some hair from both side of my head and pin it in the back with a black bow. I then put on some blue flats that matched the color on my pants. And my necklace also match that color. I walked out and all the boys are dressed. Some are in their room and Taylor Aaron and Matt are still here and try all go into the bathroom to do their hair a brush their teeth and stuff.

About a hour later we leave. The usual magcon. I left the stage to go change and put on my SnapBack and my 'gangsta' shirt and my ripped jeans and Air Jordan's for the next bit. I get change and walk out. I see a note on the table. It said. 'Be ready after magcon -B' I got scared and ran back. I was now by are security guard. He walked me outside to the back of the event room were the door were. I heard the music start and I heard Cameron and Taylor start to sing my milkshakes. They were almost finished then it was time for me to go in. I opened up the doors and everyone turned around.

"Oh boo boos your not doing it right." I said into the mic god how I love this act. "Hit it" I yelled u pro the DJ because mahogany wasn't here so it was some random guy he started playing 'Younce' by Beyoncé. I walked up on stage and I then pushed them to the side of the stage. I started doing my dance when it say "DROP THE BASS MINNER BASE GET LOW RAIDO SAYS SPEED IT UP I JSUT GO SLOWER". I did this cool little dance I remember from cheer. It was like a hip hop part it was like a little 2 count foot move then drop down 2 times the turn door snap drop down against snap again drop again and the when it says "A MAN AINT EVER SEEN A BOOTY LIKE DIS" you turn around swaying you hit back and fourth. I finished up my dance and looked aroud N and everyone was cheering. I then looked at all the boys and said "And that's how it's done". I then walked back stage and went to the meet and greet area. I signed shirts posters other things and I took a lot of pictures and I got a lot of gifts. Man Cinncinate magcon was tons of fun. I had the most fun at this magcon. It was finally over and we went back to the hotel.

When we got back I then decided to do a YouNow. "Hey what's up guys I decided not to hang out with the boring guys and hag out with you. Alright so do y'all have any questions drop them below". I said And a bunch of Comments started to come in. "Ok this is really hard trying to read yalls comments at 1 time so also you can go to Twitter and ask me a question under #WhatYouGottaAskNessa. I like that way better then #AskNessa. But you can do either but I like the top 1 better." I said. I got on my phone and seen #WhatYouGottaAskNessa is trending worldwide ok so someone on younow just asked me this "If you had to date 1 of the boys who would it be" it said. "Well I'd pick Taylor because yea he's funny and stupid and does some weird stuff 24/7 so yea" I said "ok guys some of these might not Sound right and that is because I'm tired." I said. "Alright @Pollypocketwordfuckyouall..
Asked me If I could fuck 1 of the boys who would it be" "Um well I would pick nun of them like I'm sorry but no y'all weirdos AF" ok next question its from @Magconislifeidfuckthemall''
My god yalls name tho but she asks if I can go kill myself." "See I would but k won't and that's just because I'm to lazy right now but maybe later" I said. I answered a few more questions and I ended. I changed into some legging and a tanktop and put my hair in a bun. Their was a knock at the door and I answered it as soon as I did I screamed then everything went black.