Part 29

Vanessa's POV:

I wake up on Matt couch. Matt probably left last night. I get up and walk home. I then go upstairs and shower. I perish my teeth really really good because they still hurt alittle and I take out them he bands because it's been more then 24 hrs. I then put on a gray long sleeve crop top that say 'Lazy Days' then a pair of leggings that had a black and white pattern and a pair of gray uggs. I then put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs and got me some coffee. I started to like some stuff on Twitter when I got a call from Bart ( they guy who runs magcon)
"Hello" I said into the phone. "Hey Vanessa the RV will be their to pick you up in 45 minutes" he says. "What do you mean RV I didn't hear anything about this... What going on?" I asked confusedly. "No one told you? Well magcon is going on a RV tour and we will be gone for 3 months." He said. "Vanessa don't worry I know how you love school so I made sure that the RV has wifi and you can join an online school" he said. "Ok let me get packed" I said hanging up. I ran upstairs and packed EVERYTHING. About 35 minutes later I came downstairs with 3 full suit cases and a book bag. About 5 minutes later the RV pulls up. I make sure I have everything and I walk out of the house. I was the last one to get to the tour bus. I got in and holy shit was it huge. I go back to were the beds are and I put my stuff in the empty 1. I crawl in and start to look up online schools and I start to look up just a bunch of random shit on my computer awhile I listened to 5SOS. I check the time and we have already been on this bus for 6hrs and I haven't talked to bun of the guys. I get my tooth brush and paste to wash my teeth because my braces started hurting. I walk into the bathroom and start doing my stuff when theirs a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Taylor. "Hey woah your braces their different." He says and I nodded because I was still brushing my teeth. I spit 1 last time and walked out. "Hey wait?" Taylor asks I turn around and give him a questioned look. "You alright you've been in your bed the entire time and you seem upset". Honestly I wasn't ok. I checked the tour dates and our first stop was California. Which ment my dad. I'm glad I don't have to stay with him for a week now because I'm on tour but we are going to Cali. That mean my dad. I don't know if I want to go there. It was our first stop too. We would be at our hotel tomorrow. I then snapped out of it and seen Taylor waving his hand in my face. "HUH... Yea I'm fine." I say and walk back to my bed thing... It's more of like a shelf but I laid down in it and fell asleep.

Taylor's POV:

All the boys and I sat around talking . We were concerned about Vanessa. We have been in this bus for 6hrs and she's just on her bed shelf not talking to us. Matt told us the whole thing that happened about her dad texting her but she shouldn't be that worried anymore because she's on tour. Then we realized our first stop is California. Where her dad is. I then seen her walk into the bathroom. I she was brushing her teeth so when I asked her a question she just nodded. I then had to snap her out of thought when I asked if everything was ok. She said it was and walked off.

"I'm in love with Vanessa" I say to all the boys. "What?" Matt asks. "Vanessa is the love of my life.... I can't be without her. I need her she needs me. I love her...." I say. Matt clenches his jaw and pushes past me to go to bed. All the guys glare at more or give me a discussed look. "What did I do" I said to them. "You just hurt Matt." They said. I just stood there confused.

Matts POV:

After Taylor said he was in love with Vanessa I got up and walked off. He don't love her. He barely knows her. I've known her all my life I need her to be in it everyone knows that. I was gonna ask her out tomorrow. Then he goes off and says that TF. I don't want someone falling in love with the girl of my dreams. It just makes me so mad. She's mine no one else's MINEEEE. With that I fell asleep.