Part 10

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up about an hour later still in Matts arms. I sat up and took out my head phones. "How much longer?"
I asked. "Not much prob 10 minutes till we get to Matts then 30 till the air port so about an hour till we officially done with the rental car". Cam stated. "Hey Nessa when we get to my house I need to talk to you alone out side the car alright?" Matt said. "Yea whatever." I said

(Skipping boring car ride to matts)

Cam and Taylor stayed in the car and I got out to help Matt and talk to him as he asked. We finished getting his stuff out and I closed the trunk.

"So what did u want to talk about Matt?" I asked looking at his house remembering all the memories here and looking at my old house seeing my dad and his slut of a new wife eating dinner. (Btw if you forget at the beginning Vanessa moved away and her and Matt where neighbors and their at matts house now... Proceed). "Vanessa wen you were asleep I check your wrists." He said. I was about to start cry when he pulled me into a hug."Vanessa I love you please don't do this to yourself". He said I was about to say something when I heard a door open it was m-my dad.

"Vanessa is that you?" He said walking over to me. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU LOW LIFE." I yelled at him. I think Cam and Taylor heard cause they got out the car.
"Vanessa what's your problem" my stupid old douchebag dad said. "YOUR MY PROBLEM YOU CHEATED ON MY WITH THAT SLUT". I blurted. He walks up to me and grabs me by my hair."VANESSA YOU DONT TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT YOU STUPID SLUTTY ASS WHORE I CALL A DAUGHTER". He yelled pulling my hair and throwing me to the ground. I started to cry. "IF YOU WERE JUST GONNA HURT ME LIKE THIS THEN WHY DID U LEAVE DINNER WITH THAT THING" I yelled. "SHUT UP USELESS PIECE OF SHIT". He yelled about to punch me but I saw Matt grab his fist and Cameron helped me up and Taylor started to call the cops. "Look Mr,Gadd if you ducking touch Vanessa one more time I'll have to hurt you myself". Matt said shrugging still holding his fist. "Matt I never liked you, you were a horrible influence on Vanessa ya know making her cut almost killing herself. I think it was you who out all that in her head." My dad said. "MATT WAS BEVER THE PROBLEM WITH MY DEPRESSION IT WAS YOU ABUSING ME EVER NIGHT TELLING ME HOW UGLY I WAS THEN WHEN MOM TOLD U WE WERE LEAVING U TRIED BEING NICE TO ME LIKE HELL NO... YOU JUST HORRIBLE YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE ME CUT YOUR THE ONE WHO GAVE ME ANXIETY YOUR THE REASON WHY I HAD PANICK ATTACKS JUST WALKING OUTSIDE TO WALK OVER TO MATTS HOUSE." I yelled as Cameron held me back. Taylor was standing their surprised and Cameron was also standing their shocked at the fact that I just told them I used to cut and had depression. The cops finally showed up and we explained everything. And they took him off to jail.

Knowing we were about to miss our flight me Taylor and Cameron drove off to the airport.

That was they craziest thing that's really ever happened in that amount of time in my life.(if that makes since)

We got to the airport and we went to our flight I sat by the window with Cameron on the other side then Taylor next to him knowing I still was mad a Taylor.

"Hey" Cameron whispered in my ear. "What" I said about to go to sleep."Cam we talk about what happened?" He asked. "No not now let me sleep I said putting my head on his shoulder drifting to sleep.