Part 3

Vanessa's Pov:

It was finally Monday the day I haven't been looking forward to at all. I finally got all settled in my room. It was 5:00 A.M and my phone went off I rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom I took a shower last night so I didn't have to this morning I brushed my teeth and unbraided my hair leaving it wavy. I got out of my bathroom to my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided a galaxy bandana a white shirt with galaxy letters on it saying 'In memory of when I cared' I then put on black jeans and Galaxy vans. I then grabbed my book back that was white and said 'Vans off the wall' I grabbed a  granola bar and read the note my mom left for me it said "Hey Vanessa I'll be gone till Saturday I hope you're first week of school is great I called the school and got everything situated love you -Mom"

I walked out side and went to my bus stop about 10 minutes later my bus showed up I was the first one on the bus so my bus driver directed me to my seat which was all the way in the back which I didn't mind.
(Skip bus ride now at school)
-
-
-
As soon as I got in the school I seen a big sign that said office and I walk in

"Hello how may I help ya Hun?" The office lady asks. " Hi I'm Vanessa Gadd I'm new to this school and I need my schedule and locker combo and yea" I said as the lady was typing into her computer "Ahh yes Vanessa Gadd here you are" she said handing me my schedule and locker number and key and my student ID.

I finally found my locker and unlock it I decorate it.

My first period was math with Mrs,Howard. I look around and see room 312 I go in and give her my schedule. "Oh yes your the new girl Vanessa Gadd well nice to meet you I'm Mrs, Howard your home room teacher".

She told me to stand in the back as well as the others because we were changing seats.

The late bell rang and she started calling out names finally it was me and this girl with blonde hair and brown eyes and old cheer shirt on wit some dark jeans and white hi-top converses and glasses. Their was also two boys one had on a tie-dye bandanna and a tie-dye muscle shirt and tights for dudes with black and tie-dye vans he had a brace face and dark brownish eyes. The other boy was slightly tanner and had brown hair and brown eyes he was wearing a black shirt and a pair of white converses and boy was he muscular. "Lastly we have Vanessa Gadd and Jada Walker and then behind them Taylor Caniff and Cameron Dallas". Mrs, Howard said. I walked over to my seat and smiled my brace face to my seat buddy hoping to make a new friend.

"Hi I'm Vanessa Gadd" I said she looked over to me and kinda smiled "Hi I'm Jada Walker" she said. After that class me and Jada became friends turns out she wasn't that popular herself.
(Skip to last bell)
-
-
-
After last period I thought I had time so I went to the restroom and fixed my hair. I had dark brownish hair with a hint of blonde I had mint green braces and hazel eyes. I finished fixing me up and walked out of the restroom I walked to my locker and put a few of my books up and walked outSide in just enough time to watch my bus pull out.

Great what am I gonna do now. I guess I just have to walk. I began walking then I heard voices behind me laughing and talking. I turn around to see the popular boys. I had a few classes with them but I don't really talk to them or look at them much plus it was my first day. I see Taylor and Cameron from first period the I see Nash and Carter behind them. Ugh great I have a bunch of stuck up popular guys behind me I just want to get home.

About five minutes later I get a text from Matt

M: Hey Bestie today at school your ex fell down the steps and got taken to the hospital 😂😂

V: OMFG!!! That's what he gets for cheating

I started laughing kinda loud I guess because a minute later I heard one of them yell from behind me " Hey what's so funny ?" I stop and turn around to see the one and only Cameron Dallas ask me that as they all give me a confused look. "Nothing that you would understand" I said and turn back around. I  heard footsteps getting closer to me I felt like someone was behind me like really close but I ignored it and kept talking to Matt.

M: I wish you would've seen it he went rolling, tumbling down the steps and the slut he cheated on you with ran after him but she tried to grab him and she just made him fall more😂😂👍👍

V: DID ANYONE RECORD IT I WANNA SEE!!!!

I started laughing again and I felt like someone was reading over my shoulder but I ignored it still

M: Sorry Babe everyone was to busy either gasping or laughing they're ass's off 😂😂

V: It's ok BAE hey I'll FaceTime you later I missed my bus so now I'm walking luv you bye ❤️

M: Luv you too boo ❤️

"Who's Matt is he your boyfriend?" I turn around to Cameron and his friends behind me reading my texts and a bunch of "ohss" from his friends roared out of there mouths except for Taylor i don't know why but whatever. "You little snoop why were you reading my messages?" I asked "Because I wanted to know what you were laughing at". "And now I see it was your boyfriend who you are gonna FaceTime tonight". Cameron said with a smile about to laugh. "Shut up 1 he ain't my boyfriend and 2 don't you have anything better to do then read my messages?" I asked and Cameron looked at the ground "mmhm thats what I though". I finally got to my street and got to my door only to find out that they were all my neighbors great... Note the sarcasm.

(A/N hey guys okie so this is a longer chapter which is good but um yea hope you like it !!!)
Love,
    Nessa
Personal insta: OfficiallyVanessa