Part 15

Vanessa's POV:

RING!!!! RING!!!!!
My alarm clock went off and I realized that Taylor wasn't their but we were going to magic kingdom so he is probably getting ready.

I got up and showered. I got out and put on denim high wasted shorts. I then out on a white crop top that had Minnie on it and some vans. I then straighten my hair and put my Minnie ears on and pinned my bangs back over the Minnie ears and a strip of hair on the other side over the other side of the Minnie ears so then my Minnie ears stay in. (If that makes sense)

I take off my phone case and put some money in the back of it and then put it back on and slid my phone in my back pocket. I then walked out of my room and as soon as I did I saw everyone over here and I seen Tay making pancakes.

"NESSA" Matt yelled running towards me picking me up hugging me. Yesterday because of the whole headache situation I didn't get to really do anything or talk to anyone so this is basically the first time I've seen Matt since the night with my dad at his house. "Matt put me down now" I said. He finally out me down and gave me a side hug. "Ok I'm so confused what just happened?" Aaron said. "Oh well me and Matt have been besties since we were both like 6 months old and yea". I said. "Ohhhh..... Well it's nice to finally properly meet you Vanessa!! I'm Aaron". "I know I love your vines oh and Jack and Jack and Shawn y'all got some great voices Like let me tell you!!" I said. "Thanks". They all said in sync. "Vanessa I see that vine of you singing and you have an amazing voice!!! Maybe at magcon I could sing with you!!!!" Shawn said. "Oh well I'm not sure but I would love too I'm just scared " I said. " I go to get some pancakes from Taylor. "Hey" I said to him grabbing some pancakes. "Hey Vanessa so I was thinking wanna ride space mountain with me?" Taylor asked. "HEY I WAS GONNA ASK HER THAT". Matt yelled. "I'll sit by both of you" I said hoping that they wouldn't start fighting. "Yea she's just saving the 7 dwarfs railroad ride to ride with me" Cameron said and he put his arm around my shoulder. "Look I don't care who I ride with I just know I wanna go have some fun so can we go now" I said and ran out of the room.

Everyone got down to the buses and the Magic Kingdom bus got their and we all piled on. I ran to the back so I could get a good window seat. I seen Matt and Taylor run towards me. Matt got the seat beside me causing Taylor to yell at him. "HEY I WAS GONMA SIT THEIR" Taylor said. "Here Taylor if you want to sit by me then sit in this seat in front of me." I said putting my hand on the seat. "FINE" he said and sat down. Matt just smiled away. "So what's the first ride you wanna ride when we get their" Matt asked. "Ummmm I want to ride... Pirates of the Caribbean just because that gets like a really long line after awhile." I said. "I'll sit with you"Taylor said and turned around."How many people can fit in a cart?" I asked. "Idk but I know more then 1" Matt said and him and Taylor glared at each other till we got their and I was just amazed by it al Lao I started to take pictures with my phone. Even though I was in the Very back I managed to be the first one off the bus. "Damn Vanessa some ones excited". Nash said smiling at me hugging me from the side. "OH MY GOD THIS PLACE IS SO AMAZING" I said looking at everything. "As soon as everyone got off the bus me and mahogany locked arms and started to skip off to the entrance. We all take pictures of us in front of the Castle and then we go off to Pirates of the Caribbean. The worker lady told us where to sit. Me mahogany and Shawn were in the front. Matt Taylor and Cameron were behind us. Nash And Jack and Jack were in the third row Hayes bailie and Carter we in the 4th row and Aaron was in the back with Bart. We go down the hill that soaks me and mahogany and makes us scream. We got off the ride and I decided to play a prank on Matt and Taylor because they didn't get wet at all. "Hey Matt Taylor come here" I said. "Yes" they said in sync. "Can I have a hug" I said and put my arms out. And they both hugged me then they realized that I was drenched and they were getting wet now. "Really Vanessa" Matt says letting go. " Oh you both still love me. We started to walk off and my feet started to hurt because they were now wet. So I got on Matts back and he started to carry me threw the park to space mountain. We finally got their and we all sat down. It was first Hayes then Bailie then Jack and Jack then Matt then me then Taylor then Mahogany the Aaron then Shawn then Nash and Cameron and lastly Carter. "They ride started going and started shaking like crazy and I started to scream and laugh and i look over at Matt who was screaming like a girl. And I see Taylor who was laughing uncontrollably. The ride comes to a end and we see are pictures. I looked pretty good in it especially because I was screaming and or laughing. Taylor had like 25,000,000 double chins at that moment and he started to laugh even harder. Ohh how I love his laugh.. Wait what... Idk anyways Matt looked really crazy his hair was up and his mouth was wide open like he was calling for bugs to fly in it.