Part 19

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up at 4:50am because I was so excited. I just unplugged my alarm clock so then it didn't go off while I was in the shower. I take a shower and I get dressed. I put on a white tank top that flows out at the end and in the middle of the shirt it's a Starbucks sign. Then whitish light light bluish shorts with black and white converses. Then I put my Starbucks phone case on. I then put my hair in a hi-pony tail that was straightened but messy with my fly aways straightened. I then put on a Starbucks necklace and leave my room to go get some coffee. I walk out of my room to see a bunch of shirtless boys. "Why aren't y'all dressed? Come on we gotta be their in 2 hours let's goooooooo" I said. All the boys got up to get ready While me and Mahogany just talk on the  couch. About an hour later all the boys came in fully clothed.

"Ready to go?" I said and Aaron came by me and put his Arm around me. "READY". Me and all the boys plus mahogany was talking when we realized we left an hour early. So we went back to the rooms.

Finally Bart came and knocked on our door. And we left. In the car it was Jack Johnson or aka JJ then Gilinsky then Shawn them Carter then mahogany then Nash then Cameron then Taylor then me then Matt.

We finally got to the place and we started to line up back stage so they could call us out. "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MAGCON!!!!" Bart announced in the mic and the crowd went wild. "ALRIGHT LETS GET OUR DJ OUT HERE MAHOGANY LOX!!" Bart said as mahogany ran to her stand and she yelled "ARE YOU GUYS READY" and the crowd went wild again. She turned on 'She Bad' by Cameron and the place went crazy. "GIVE IT UP FOR CAMERON DALLLASSSSSSSS" she yelled in the mic. And Cameron went running out high fiving fans. Cameron finally got up on the stage and she started playing 'Like that' by the Jacks and she yelled "CAN YALL GUESS IT!!!! YEP THATS RIGHT JACK&JACK" and the crowd went crazy as they ran out. They got to the stage and started to talk to Cameron because they had to get ready for the first part. They turned on 'Aftertaste' By Shawn and then she called out Shawn and the crown went a little more Crazy. Then she turned on 'Cash on Me' by Taylor and he went running off. God he loved his fans. She turned on Matts fave song and Nashes and carters and Aaron's when they walked out. Then lastly was me. They turned on Nicki Minaj's rap from 'It goes down in the Dm' and I started singing along with it. "Now We got lastly my best friend Vanessa Gadd!!" Mahogany yelled. As I ran out it was my favorite part. I got to the stage and everyone started singing N this part so I took a mic and rapped it with them. "I said Miley what's good, I said can you pay my bills like O'reilly what's good, I just sit back and observe all these niggas that I've done curved, if it goes down in your dm then baby boy you lucky cause 99.9% of these fuck boys can't fuck me". After I said me I jumped off stage and went and high fived everyone. I got back on stage and we played questions. Mahogany got off stage and walked around to some girls who were sitting down. She went up to this girl in a green sweater. "Ok this question is for Vanessa, ok so I seen the vines and I wanted to know that now since you got your worm if you could do it". After she said that the crowd went crazy and the boys and I started to laugh. I got down on the ground and I failed miserably. I went down and hit my head on the stage and everyone started to laugh and I just laid on the ground laughing. "Ok next" Mahogany said going to the next girl in a Cameron Dallas shirt. "Ok so do any of y'all like date each other or are any of you taken?" She asked and we all looked at Cameron referring to about a week ago when he asked out Jada. "Well theirs this girl and her name is Jada Walker... And I'm sorta dating her.... She's wonderful!!" Cameron said and we all awwwed. The next girl I hated.. She was wearing a to short belly top and looked discussting like ewwwww "Ok so Vanessa umm... Where did you get your weave because it doesn't look as fake as you?" She asked. "Ummmm I got it from 'Fake bitches r us' it's really nice their.... You should go and shop their sometime i mean looking at you and your clothes it's just your style." I said trying not to laugh and the crowd won't 'ohhhhhhh' and the guys giggled. "Alright that's enough of that ummm it's time for Shawn to sing now but we will finish up the Q&A later.

Me and the boys except Shawn walked off. "Ohhh I needa hit a wall before I punch someone in the face" I said walking up and down the hall hitting the wall leaving a big bruise on my knuckles and wrist. Matt grabbed my arms and put them down to the side while he hugged me from the back. "Nessa calm down... Remember 7th grade year when you beat the fuck out of Kieran Casto and she got sent to the hospital. I mean yea that baby cow deserved it but don't go crazy like you did back then."

-------Flashback--------
"Hey yo Kieran" I yelled.
"What do you want whore" she said. "Aww you've learned a new word Congrates just like old times when you found a big word to use and used it every 5 seconds... But no why were you talking shit about me again" I said and I had Matt behind me "Haha you slow" she said "Look I've asked you to fight more then once.... Let's just fight"I said. She flipped her short ass Dora hair and waddled off. She don't walk she waddles. "Yea that's what I though" I yelled and turned around to walk home with Matt. Then I feel the ground start shaking and someone pulls my hair. I grab my hair out of their hands and turn around and start punching them. To find out it was Kieran. I finally pinned her down and punched her. Finally Matt had to drag me off of her because she was crying and I was screaming. As he was pulling me off I spit on her face. "Think twice before you talk shit about me" I yelled get pulled away by Matt.
------Flashback over-----

I suddenly crashed down. I turned around and hugged Matt breaking down. Matt picked me up and sat me down in my dressing room. Finally I stop my break down. When I get really mad I just break down or if I remember that fight from 7th grade.... I cleaned up my self and we finished up magcon and we took pictures and signed stuff  the usual.

We got back to the hotel at 11:00. I got in my room and put on a magcon sweatshirt and some magcon shorts and I went to sleep because day 2 is tomorrow.