Part 26

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up in Taylor's arms. I don't remember what happened last night. I tried getting up but I failed. I was 2 sore. About 5 minutes later I managed to get up and go to my room.

I get to my room and take a shower. It helped release some pain that I don't even know why I have. I got hot and put on a crop top that had that Magcon Label then I put on a pair of red joggers that matched the red on the crop top. I then put my hair in a bun and put on white vans (A/N DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHTE VANS) I then put my hair in a messy bun and straightened the fly aways and I then started to pack.

About and hour later I finished. I looked at my wrists and seen my scars. Man I just I'm glad that I haven't done it in a long time. I just ugh... I let life get to me. I then check the time and decide its time I need to start to head to the airport to go home. Without even talking to the boys and telling them bye I left.

I got to the airport and did all that fun stuff like security. I had about 2 hrs till my plane got here so I went and got some Starbucks. I found a spot for me to sit so I did I plugged in my phone and drank Starbucks and watched Netflix. I started watching 'Fuller House' and I started to cry at the end when they started singing and they had the old 1 and the new one and I just started to cry. Ugh I'm such a wussy. I whipped my cheeks and felt a tap on my shoulder. I look and see Taylor.

"Hey why did you leave us?" He asked. "Because I wanted to get Starbucks with out sharing I said taking a drink of my Starbucks. " Sharing is caring" Taylor said taking a drink of my Starbucks. "Oh great now it's infected with Taylor germs" I said wiping the straw clean. He laughed and rolled his eyes then our gate was called and we went on the plane

SKIP BORING PLANE RIDE NOW THEY AT HOME AND ITS THE NEXT DAY
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Vanessa's POV:

I woke up in my own bed. Man didn't it feel good to be back home. I stand up and go to my window and open up the curtains. I look to see Cameron in his room crying. I closed my curtains and change into shorts and a Taylor CANIFF shirt. I then put my hair in a bun and a black headband and I the put on black vans. I then go to my balcony and climb down the tree. I go over to Cameron's tree and climb up it and knock on his window.He opens it and let's me in.

"What wrong I seen you crying from my room". I ask Cameron while siting down in his Trampoline chair. "I need to tell you something" Cameron says wiping away his tears. "Ok anything" I say. "Jada said she was pregnant with that other guys kid.... But theirs a possibility it could be mine". Cameron says starting to cry again. "Woah didn't y'all youse protection?" I questioned. "Yea... But..... It broke...." He says getting embarrassed and still crying. "Ok look that's a good 10 percent chance... That's a 90 percent chance it's not" I said  getting up and rubbing his back. "If it is that means I'll get a bunch of hate and I'll get kicked out it of Magcon and I'm not even a senior yet" he said. "When will she know if it's yours?" I asked. "Today at noon." He said. "Look Cameron I am right here for you and I will always be. Ok if your out of Magcon then so am I. It's us against the world... You'll get threw this.....Cam your my bestie and I can tell you I'll ALWAYS be by your side and I think if I'm out then so is Taylor and Matt and Nash and Carter and if Carter is out so is Aaron and it Aaron is out the so is Shawn and of course the jacks. So what I'm trying to say is that e can't kick you out unless he wants NO magcon"  I say. He just looks up and hugs me. "Thanks Nessa" he said as I got up to leave. "Anytime" I say climbing out his window and back threw my balcony doors. I then clean my room and hang with my mom for a little bit. I eat some food and then change into leggings and a sweatshirt that says Shawn Mendes. Then I put on fuzzy socks. I play on my phone and eat food.

I like food.

Food is life.

I got up and used the restroom and when I got out their was a knock on my balcony door. I open it up and see cameron. "It's mine" he says starting to cry. I hug him and try to comfort him. " Your still my bestie tho" I stay rubbing his back. "What's gonna happen when everyone finds out?" He cries. "I don't know but when Bart finds out their won't be Magcon anymore". I say looking down at the ground."How long?" I ask. "1 week" he says. "CAMERON THAT GREAT ITS PROB NOT YOURS THEY CANT TAKE BLOOD TEST ON A BABY THAT YOUNG YET!" I say. "I just hope it's not mine" he says. "You ok now?" I ask and he nods and leaves. I lock my balcony door just to get a text from Taylor (T=Taylor V=Vanessa)
T: Vanessa I need to talk to you
V:What?
T: Can you co with me to the hospital.... My parents got in a car wreck

My heart drops....

V: Beep when your outside
T: Ok thanks

I go and put some shoes on. When in a minute theirs a beep. I leave a note for my mom and run out to Taylor's car. I get in a he looks like he has been crying. No words were said we were just off to the Hospital.

I feel so bad for him. I mean he looses me the girl he LOVES the his parents... I need to tell him I love him. I absolutely love him. I want him to be mine. I love him. I love Taylor Caniff. I look over at him. He looks back at me. We were stopped at a red light. I cup his cheeks and kiss him on the lips and he reacts right away and kisses back. We pull away but are foreheads are still touching. " I love you" I whisper. We then pull apart and he starts to drive again but this time his cheeks were red and he was smiling. God how I love This boy.