f i v e

Chapter 5: Breaking the Silence

Kylie's POV

"Grayson, I was just messing around with you, okay?" I said, backing up yet again.

"Forget it, Kylie." he growled. "There's no use trying to apologize."

"But-"

"No buts," he grinned evilly. "Only death."

And before I knew it, I was tackled onto the hard ground and the next thing I knew, something heavy was crushing my abdomen making it very hard for me to breath. My hands were pinned above my head and squirming seemed impossible since there was a sack of potatoes on top of my belly.

"Grayson... Get... Off..." I breathed out.

"Not until I get my revenge," he grumbled, his eyes full of fury.

"It's never good to resort to violence!" I shouted.

He raised an eyebrow. "Says the girl who flipped me because I almost ate her cookies!"

"Well, now you know not to do it again." I grinned, sending him a wink. I then shook my head. "I honestly thought that you were a robber or something, but then I saw my precious cookies in the hands of a beast and I just had to-"

"Shut up," he cut me off, then paused. "And now, for my revenge!"

A snort escaped my lips as I tried to stifle my laughter. "You sound like you're about to bring Frankenstein to life," I commented.

He glared at me and yelled, "Payback's a b**ch!"

He stuck his finger in his mouth and twirled it around for a good ten seconds. When he pulled it out, wet slimy saliva was practically dripping off his fingers.

He gave his evil grin and he began to lower his hand towards my head. I didn't have time to think and the next thing I felt was the slimy wetness of his finger in my ear.

I let out a squeal.

I had just been wet willied by The Graysonator!

"Eeeew!" I screamed and I began squirming.

He chuckled in amusement and put a different finger in his mouth for another round. My eyes widened as I try to wriggle free from him, but it was no use. As he brought his hand closer to my face I shot glares at him.

"Get off me you lump of calories!" I shouted.

He wagged his wet finger in front my face. "Now, now. You wouldn't want to ruin your chances of freedom would you." He sneered, mocking my words.

He lowered his hand. I took my chance and bit him, making sure not to touch any of his wet fingers with my mouth.

He pulled back and shook his hand. "Ouch!"

He looked at me then back at his hand in bewilderment. "Did you just bite me!?"

"Yes, I did, Captain Obvious." I snapped. "Now, get off me."

"Geez, I knew you wanted me, but I didn't know you wanted me that bad." He smirked.

"I thought I told you, I don't like guys who wear tidy whiteys." I smirked back.

"I don't wear tidy whiteys!" He shouted.

"No, it's alright." I would have patted his cheek but my hands were pinned down. "Your secret is safe with me." I added with a whisper.

"I don't wear tidy whiteys! Look at this," he said using one hand to fold the top of his pants and the other to keep my hands pinned. "Boxers!"

"You may be wearing boxers right now but that doesn't mean you'll wear them tomorrow, Graysonator." I smirked.