s e v e n

Chapter 7: Hey Gorgeous

Kylie's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling slightly uncomfortable. I sat up, looked down at my clothes and figured out why. I had fallen asleep in my clothes from yesterday without changing into anything comfortable. I suddenly heard my stomach growl and realized I hadn't eaten dinner either. I looked at my alarm clock and read 9:30.

Sighing, I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I was done I dressed in an Elmo t-shirt and sweats then braided my hair down my left side.

I walked out of my room and to the kitchen where Grayson, the douche, was sitting down eating a bowl of cereal. I made myself a bowl and slowly sat in the seat in front of him, watching him cautiously.

"Morning," I said to him before gulping down my entire bowl.

The sweet taste was heaven in my mouth and my hunger was finally relieved. I continued to eat then I noticed that Grayson was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow.

He cleared his throat. "That was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen."

"Please," I scoffed. "I bet your friends do more disgusting things than gulping down a bowl of cereal. Besides, I only eat like this when I'm super hungry."

To get on his nerves even more I continued my actions, eating messier causing pieces of cereal go falling all over the table.

"Can you not?" Grayson cringed, eyeing me and my mess.

I tilted my head. "Can I not, what?" I asked, putting up a clueless act.

He let out a long exhale looking away from me muttering, "She's going to drive me crazy."

When he looked back at me I sent him a sickly sweet smile.

"You know what," he said as if remembering something. "you didn't eat dinner last night."

"Nope," I say popping the 'P'.

"You missed out on a really good dinner," he boasted.

"I did?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, nodding. "My dad made chicken Parmesan and some pasta. It was soo good."

My mouth began to water at the thought and I regretted not waking up for dinner even more. I smacked myself mentally for forgetting to set an alarm to wake me up before dinner. My tummy rumbled just a little and I realized that cereal wasn't going to cut it. Then I realized something else. . .

"You're trying to make me feel hungrier then I already am, aren't you?" I asked, my face showing total seriousness.

He chuckled to himself, "Just a little." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and got up to pour myself another bowl. When I sat back down I noticed that the house was really quiet. Normally, on Saturdays, my mom would be humming to a random song while she cleaned her room or vacuumed the house. I also didn't see Andrew around the house either.

"Is my mom or your dad home?" I asked him.

He looked up from his phone and shook his head. "Don't know, don't care."

I silently mocked him and continued to eat my cereal.

When I finished my cereal, I went to the sink to wash my bowl. When I was done I went to my room and flopped on my bed. Feeling slightly bored, I grabbed my phone to play some games. When I unlocked my phone, I wad shocked to see that I had twenty five unread messages.