Two

Your POV

"ARE-" She sobs, "ARE YOU SERIOUS??"

I look at her with tears threatening to spill, "YES. OF COURSE I'M SERIOUS (B/F)!"

"I- I'll finally get to meet you..." She longingly states.

"I know."

___

Since I only have about a week before VidCon, I should probably start packing my bags and some recording equipment...

___

That's finally done, so...

I can go watch YouTube again! WOW, I have no social life.

___

Scrolling though every account I'm subscribed to, I sigh. Of course there aren't any more videos.

Oh well, I guess I can rewatch some.

___

???'s POV

I log onto my YouTube account and read some comments. I love my subscribers, the fact that they're rarely mean.

I reply to a few then go into my subscriptions box. (Chan.)'s new video is the first one I see, it's titled SURPRISSSE! | Vlog #37.

I wonder what kind of surprise she's referring to... I click the video and settle down comfily in my computer chair.

___

It's kind of weird, a lot of gamers I know watch her. She's just so happy and energetic. And her laughter is really contagious.

Even people like Felix, the biggest YouTuber, are subscribed to her.

___

Your POV

Not moving my eyes from the screen of my laptop, I reach to my side, and grab a few more pretzels.

Wow, I'm such a fangirl. Sooner than I know, I'll have gone through every video on YouTube!

___

As I sit up, setting my Mac to the side, I yawn.

Another day, another dollar - at least, that's what they say right? Normal people? With normal jobs?

I hop out of my bed, with Dan Howell's sheets that I got from Ikea. How have I managed to convince people that I'm not a stalker..?

After getting dressed and putting on some make-up, I walk up my stairs to a very messy recording area. Sighing, I clean up a bit and sit down at my amazing desk in my super puffy chair.

TIME FOR ANOTHER RECORDING!

___*During The Recording*

"Hey everybody, it's me, (Chan.) and today... WE'RE PLAYING FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 4!!" I scream.

I click play, and I'm placed in a bedroom.

"Oh damn. My bedroom is swaggy as fuck."

I click the door to the left of the room, and listen for breathing. Nothing, so, I check the right.

"COME PLAY CHICA!" I scream down the pixelated hallway.

Just then, a big yellow animatronic jumps out and scares the absolute shit out of me.

"GAH! FUCK YOU, YOU BIG YELLOW BITCH." At this point, I'd probably put in the 'fuck this shit I'm out' song in, so I give myself a freeze frame and then continue.

"Alright guys, I'm done with this shit, so, see all you, IN THE NEXT VIDEO! AND DON'T FORGET TO *BOOP* THAT LIKE BUTTON ON THE NOSE. BUH-BYE!"

___

???'s POV

I'm so psyched that she's coming to VidCon. I click her icon and it takes me right to her channel, so I get her email and start to compose the message.

After I'm finished with it, I push the send button, and go to sleep.

___

Your POV

When I finally render the FNAF4 video, I see that I have a new email notification.

I open it, and start to read.

'Hey! (Chan.)!

I really love your channel, and, as it seems we have a ton in common! With your hilarious commentary and my devilish good looks, I'm SURE that our collaboration would be THE BEST COLLAB EVER.

So, if you want to take me up on this offer, go ahead and reply to this message!

Sincerely...'

I trail off my reading. Did I just read the name I think that I did..?