Nine

Your POV

"Jack!" I say again, this time almost shouting.

With no answer, and seemingly no chance of him coming back, I start to walk back to Mark's house. I have to collect my things and leave... It's too unsafe for me to be there, I mean, I'm just a crazy fangirl, huh?

___

I knock on the door three times before it opens.

"(Y/N)..." Mark says, regretfully.

I shove my way past him and up into the bedroom that I was staying in. I grab my suitcase and start throwing everything in, not caring about any order.

"What are you doing?!" Mark shouts, knowing exactly what I'm doing.

"As if you don't know?!" I scream at him, "MARK! YOU SAID THAT I COULD BE A DANGER. YOU SAID, THAT I WAS CRAZY. YES, I WAS A FAN. WAS BEING THE OPERATIVE TERM HERE. NOT AFTER THIS!" Tears fall from my eyes and down my cheeks.

I take my case and hail a taxi. "Just take me to a hotel... Please." I say, and we drive off.

___

Sean's POV

Why couldn't I just have fucking kissed her..? I was so close... I just - I'm a fucking loser and she's... perfect. I can't cheat on Signe either... She's too sweet and adorable and... great.

I call Mark, it rings a few times, and he picks up. "Hello?"

"Mark, is (Y/N) there..?" I say hopefully.

No answer. "What the hell? Mark?"

"...Uh" He mutters.

"What did you do." I say, not wanting to believe my ears.

"I- Nothing!" He says.

"OH MY GOD. MARK. YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT." I shout, "You know for a fact that she's doing whatever it is she's on about, because you couldn't keep you fucking opinions and prejudgments to yourself!!"