Seven

Your POV

I can't help but laugh at all the comments about me and Mark being "a thing".

I tried to comment to as many people as possible, and then I shut my laptop down.

"Mark..?" I say quietly, as it's midnight.

I walk down the hallway and knock lightly on Mark's door. A groggy Mark opens the door and looks to me with confusion.

"(Y/N). What do you need?" He says, protectively, like an older brother.

"I just wanted to say goodnight..." I say shyly.

He laughs a little bit, and pulls me into a small hug, "Thanks. Goodnight to you too." He smiles.

I smile widely and knock lightly on Jack's door. When he answers it, he looks directly into my eyes.

"Hi..." He says, trailing off as we stare at eachother.

"Hey." I say, "I just wanted to uh.. say goodnight."

"Thanks..." He says, scratching the back of his neck because of the awkwardness. "Oh, and uh.. sorry about pushing us both down a flight of stairs and y'know, landing on top of you."

I laugh a little bit, "It's fine. Kind of an honour really."

He tilts his head to the side, confused, and waiting for an answer.

"Being knocked down by one of your favorite YouTubers..."

He looks down, seemingly sad. "Yeah... Goodnight (Y/N)."

"Wa-" And I'm cut off by Jack shutting the door

___

I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy - sorry, it was too temping.

I wake up, and walk down to the kitchen to get some cereal. While I'm going down the steps I think of Jack.

Why was he acting so weird last night...

I dunno... Maybe I'll get a chance to ask him later

___

"Okay guys. Let's play a game to get to know eachother since (Y/N) doesn't really know us." Mark says to me and Jack.

"Okay!" We say simultaniously.

"I'll go first. (Y/N), my actual name is Ma-" But I cut him off accidentally.

"Mark Edward Fischbach and Sean William McLoughlin." I chime in, but before long, I realize what I've said, and I cover my mouth.

"I mean... Go on..." I say, my face turning beet red the more I speak.

They both look at eachother, slightly concerned. I mean, I would be too if I just realized I may have invited a stalker fangirl into my home...

"What else do you know about us?" Jack says slowly and cautiously.