Twenty-two

Your POV

"Well, it's 11, we'd better crash." I say to Signe, who has been up watching Rick & Morty with me.

"Yep." She says drowsily.

___

Sean's POV

"BITCH, ITS TIME FOR BED." Mark shouts into the room I'm in.

Rolling my eyes, I get up and walk into the bedroom.

"Mark what do I do..?"

"Jack I honestly think that it's up to you."

I turn my head to the side where he is, "No! Fuck that! I make terrible decisions!"

He laughs, "I'm honestly not any better. Goodnight."

___

Marzia's POV

I wake up to my buzzing phone with Felix's arm wrapped around my waist, head nuzzled into my back.

I pick up my phone and see that Signe has texted me.

M: Hello!
S: Wanna hang with me and (Y/N) after VidCon today?
M: Who is (Y/N)? Did Mark finally get a girlfriend???
S: HAH, no. She's just one of Marks friends. From (h/t) I think.
M: Alright! For right now I have to work on waking Felix up, I'll see you later then!

"Felix?" I say, lightly slapping him.

A mischievous smile creeps onto my face. I have an idea.

I grab my phone and click to YouTube, in the search bar I type one of the single most dreaded terms, 'Never gonna give you up Rick Astley'.

Grabbing the speaker and turning both up to full volume, I set it right by his ear, and click play.

As the video buffers, I run into the closet and hide. Can't have him seeing me.