Eighteen

Your POV

I walk quickly to a door labeled "YouTube Panel 11:20 a.m." and open it.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Nice to meet you, I'm Ken." Cinnamontoastken says to me, outstretching a hand for me to shake.

Gratefully, I take it, and smile widely, "Hi, Ken!"

He turns to the other boys, "This is Cry," he points to a man in his mid-twenties with a white mask on, "and I'm sure you already know Felix, seeing as you've been rooming with him."

___

"FIVE MINUTES!" A man in a blue coverall type uniform says, adjusting his ball cap and nodding.

Maybe I should ask Felix about the whole Marzia situation. I know that Signe told me to go back to Mark's with her and Sean, but, I have to make sure I actually have no other choice.

I walk up to the blonde Swede and tap his shoulder, "Hey."

"Oh! (Y/N), hey, what's up?"

I look at him appreciatively, "Hey, I really am thankful for you letting me crash in your hotel room, but, isn't Marzia coming?"

Something dawns on him and his eyes widen, "Oh! You're right!! I'm so sorry (Y/N). I could pay for another room for you? Or you could take our current room and I'll get Marzia and me a new one?" He says hurriedly, rambling on.

"Felix! It's okay, I can go back to Mark's, you've already been so nice to me by letting me stay, and I can't thank you enough for that." I pull him in for a hug, and then grab his hand, "Now let's do a panel."