Five

Your POV

I run down the stairs of my home in (h/t) and bolt right out the door, looking for the Uber that was supposed to drive me to the airport.

As soon as I see it, I wave to make sure he knows he's at the right address, and hop in.

"Hello!" A woman who looks to be in her 60's says sweetly.

"Hi!" I greet back as the car starts to move once again.

"Where to?"

"Uh," I start - I'm not too great in social situations, even with such a nice person, "The airport."

___

We arrive and I hand her enough money for the trip, as well as a small too for being so nice. For once I can finally give a good review of a driver.

I walk slowly and cautiously into the crowded airport with all of my bags. It is definitely harder to carry around all this recording equipment than I thought it'd be.

I pass the security check, hand my ticket to the woman, and board the plane. I wish I had someone with me... Or at least maybe some experience on a plane.

___

An excruciatingly long plane flight later, here I am. In LA.

Whipping out my phone, I type in Mark's number and press the call button.

"HELLLOOOOO!" An annoyingly loud voice shouts into my ear.

"Hi." I answer bitterly back.

Laughing, he says, "Awh. I feel the love. ANYWAYS.. I'm parked right outside, can't miss me."

"Fine." And I hang up. It serves him
right for being such a dick after my flight.

___

"Hey." Mark says softly into my ear.

I scoot as far away as possible and sigh, "Can we just go? I'm really, really tired."

"Of course you doofus!" He chimes back, purposely being loud and obnoxious.

___

Mark's POV

While I'm driving back to my apartment, (Y/N) falls asleep.

I hope she doesn't mind that I only have one guest bedroom and two guests...

___

It looks like she's had quite the day... I scoop her up into my arms - and wow, she's so light.

Walking into the house, I set her down in my bedroom, not wanting to disturb my other guest, who was also asleep.

"Sorry." I whisper, and then go to make dinner.

___

Your POV

I wake up to the only smell that I can say is the best. Bacon. I jump up, check myself in a mirror, and bolt out the door.

"AH!"