Eight

Your POV

How do I put this...

"You really wanna know..?" I say, hoping to make them give up.

They both nod their heads, and I bury my face into a pillow that is lying on the couch.

"Everything." I mutter, hoping they won't hear.

Jack just stares at me while Mark tries to get his attention. "JACK!" He shouts loudly, snapping him out of his trance.

___

Mark's POV

I grab Jack's arm and drag him into another room.

"What have I done?!" I whisper-tell to him.

He looks at me confused, "What do you mean?"

"I LET A CRAZY STALKER FAN INTO MY HOUSE! I PUT US BOTH IN DANGER!" I scream, and then immediately cover my mouth.

From the other room I hear a gasp, and the door slam.

"Yeah?!" Jack shouts back, "Well now look what you've done! You've hurt her feelings! And besides, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU KNEW ALL ABOUT HER TOO MR. FANBOY!"

___

Sean's POV

I leave Mark in his kitchen as I bolt out the door. I run down the streets, looking for (Y/N).

"(Y/N)! Please come out! Mark is just being a fucking idiot!" I call to her.

___

After hours of looking, I kick a pile of leaves in my favorite place. The woods.

Reminds me of my old cabin back in Ireland...

Breaking me from my thoughts, I see a flash of blue in my peripheral vision.

"Hello..?" I ask cautiously.

___

Your POV

I hear a ruffling of leaves in the forest where I'm hiding out. I get up slowly, and dart to a tree, getting ready to tackle the strange figure.

"AGH!" I scream loudly as someone trips, and falls on top of me.

I open my eyes and look up at him.

"Hi..." He says quietly, his breath causing a shiver up my spine as he looks into my eyes with his icey blue ones.

"Hey." I say back bitterly.

"It- Uh... Seems like we end up like this often." He interjects softly.

Before I can comprehend what's going on, he's leaning down, our faces only centimeters apart.

His face goes completely flush, and he gets up, and darts away as fast as possible.

"Jack..?"