Seventeen

Sean's POV

"Can I go to Felix's panel with you, babe?" Signe says through the phone.

I only wanted to go because (Y/N) is doing the panel, of course Signe thinks it's to support Felix.

I love Felix, I really do. However, he's not necessarily a cute girl that I may or may not have a huge crush on.

"Signe..." I start to mutter, "I guess you can come. But I thought you didn't like Felix, Ken, or Cry."

"I never said that!" She chuckles, "I don't watch them, but they seem nice enough. Anyway, I wanted to go to support (Y/N), and maybe see if she and Marzia want to hang out later after VidCon today."

I sigh solemnly, "Alright." This is just great now I have to make sure not to do anything that could give my crush away.

Man, Mark is going to be pissed...

___

Marzia's POV

@Jack_Septic_Eye: WHO'S READY FOR VIDCON? THIS BOOOYY!!!!! :D Can't wait to see @(twittername) @pewdiepie @cinnamontoastk and @crywastaken!

"MARZIA!" I hear loudly from across the room.

I giggle and run up to my beautiful Swedish boyfriend, "Hi, Felix! I missed you." I say, as I press a kiss on the tip of his nose.

He laughs and grabs my hand, weaving our fingers together and going to get my bags.

I stop while he picks the suitcases up, and check my watch.

"Felix!!" I nearly scream, "Your panel with Cry and Ken starts in half an hour! We need to hurry!"

___

Your POV

I hop into the cab, looking down sadly at my phone, wondering why (B/F) hasn't contacted me since the day I first talked to Mark.

Should I text her..?

You: Hey... I know it's been almost a month, but, I really miss you. Please text me back ASAP.

Then, as if right on cue, three bubbles appear and give me hope.

BF: AHHH!! I FORGOT, I'VE BEEN SO BUSY GETTING READY FOR VIDCON. ARE YOU GOING TO FELIX'S PANEL? I COULD MEET YOU THERE??

You: Wellllllllllllllllll

I ponder the idea of finishing the text, but click send. If there's one person that is the most fun person to keep in suspense, it's (B/F).

BF: ...what

You: I'm doing the panel. WITH Felix, Ken, and Cry.. ;)

Almost immediately I get a call, giggling, I pick up.

"AHH!" The caller squeals in my ear, "ARE YOU SERIOUS??"

I nod rapidly, but then remember she can't see me, "YES!" I scream, earning odd glances from the cab driver.