Six

Your POV

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I hear a scream as I fall down the stairs. Soon, I connect that voice to a familiar person. Mark.

I open my eyes, and look directly above me. However, instead of meeting with the ceiling, they meet with another pair, and they're icy blue.

"I-" I manage to stutter out, but I'm mesmerised by the man on top of me.

He scrambles up, and I soon follow. I stare at the ground, unable to move.

"(Y/N)?" Mark asks concerned, "You okay..?"

My head snaps up and I quickly speak.

"Of course. I'm fine. Just-" I sigh, "startled."

___

Mark's POV

I feel really bad for (Y/N). First day in LA and she gets pushed down a flight of stairs.

I quickly grab Jack's wrist and run into my room, leaving (Y/N) completely confused.

___

Your POV

Where did they go?

I shrug it off and go to the room I woke up in. I start unpacking my bags, seeing as I'm gonna be here for like two weeks, I may as well get comfortable.

___

After all of my bags are emptied, I start to set up my recording equipment.

___ *During the Recording*

"Hello guys! So, if this isn't your first video of mine, you surely realized that this isn't - gasp - my recording room! In fact, this isn't a room in my house at all! Or a room in (h/t) for that matter!"

I smile really widely as a whisper to the camera, "I'm in LA for Vidcon, and guess who I'm staying with?"

I carefully, and quietly grab the camera off of the tripod, and walk downstairs where Jacksepticeye and Mark are.

As I round the corner, I see them. They're in the kitchen, talking about something.

"BOO!" I scream as I jump out in front of them.

Jacksepticeye screams like a little girl and Mark just looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What's that look for Mark?" I say, fake sadness tinting my voice.

He sighs, walks up to me, and turns the camera to us with no expression on his face.

"What are you-" I start but then I'm cut off my Mark putting an arm around my neck, and giving me a nuggie.

"MARK!!" I scream, struggling to get out of his grip.

He says nothing, and takes the camera, still with a straight face, and then begins to laugh really hard.