Twenty

Sean's POV

"Oh," says the little boy, "well, I hope you upload again soon! And by the way, I still ship it." he says, whispering the last part.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see Signe.

"Sean, do you ship it? Because I totally do." She says, winking mischievously. God, I hope they don't get together. I mean, after what happened I doubt they would, but, anything could happen I suppose.

I sigh and smile back, "Not after what happened. She told you, right?"

"Yeah... Oh! I forgot to say that she's coming back to stay with us since Marzia is coming to be with Felix."

___

Your POV

"AAANNND LAST QUESTION, WHAT'LL IT BE?" I say, beaming at the absolutely adorable girl in front of me.

She smiles, revealing two dimples right on the apples of her cheeks, "I don't mean to sound like a stalker, but, the fandom said that you were out with Wiishu. Is that true? I love both of you a lot."

My eyes sweep the audience swiftly, and back to the girl. "Yep! It's true. I think Signe and I are friends now, she's actually right over there with Se- I mean.. Jack."

As she slowly turns her head, her smile grows wider, "AWESOME!" She shouts, and scampers back to her seat.

___

Signe's POV

I look over at Sean, it's cute how intently he's staring at his friends. His eyes aren't even moving from the couch.

"WELL BROS," Felix says solemnly, "ITS TIME FOR US TO GO."

"THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING THE PANEL!" (Y/N) screams.

"COME BACK NEXT TIME IF YOU GET THE CHANCE!" Ken shouts, challenging (Y/N) and Felix.

"DON'T FORGET THAT WE EACH HAVE OUR OWN, INDIVIDUAL BOOTHS!" Cry says, adjusting his mask.

"THIS HAS BEEN PEWDIEEPIEEE!"

"(Chan.)!"

"CINNAMONTOASTKEN!"

"AND CRYAOTIC! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!"

But... I Think I Love You... (Jacksepticeye X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें