Twenty-four

(Y/N)'s POV

"What..?" Mark says quietly, obviously disturbed by my early morning wake up call.

"Oh. Um, never mind, I'll just go. It's not as important as I think, g'night." I say, sprinting out.

I couldn't do it. I tried to talk to him about shit. And I couldn't.

Fucking great.

Who else can I talk to about liking Sean?

Can't talk to Signe. Marzia maybe, but I've not even met her.

___

"Get up! Get dressed!" Signe says, shaking me lightly.

I close my eyes tightly, preparing them for the light.

"It's early..."

"It's 10:00."

"Earlyyyyy..." I groan.

"Shut up." She laughs, tossing me a t-shirt and some high waisted shorts.

I quickly get a shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, and do my makeup.

Not all heroes wear capes.

That was sarcasm if you didn't guess.

___

"Where to?" The taxi driver asks nicely.

"The mall on 5th." Signe states simply, he nods and starts to drive.

"Excited?" She asks me, knowing this is my first time meeting Marzia.

"Yeah! Totally! I love Marzia's channel, and Felix was nice enough, and I mean, you're amazing, so I have high hopes!"

She smiles and nods.

Suddenly, her phone buzzes and her face drops.

"What happened?! What's wrong?!" I
frantically ask.

She hands me the phone, eyes still widened in disbelief.

Sean: Signe.. When you get back we have to talk. I don't know if this is working.

"What the hell..?" I say slowly, "Signe, I'm sure it'll work out. I'm here for you if Sean plans on breaking up with you of something."

She smiles a bit and hugs me sideways, the seatbelt restraining too much movement.

___

"Hello!" Marzia says cheerfully, hugging Signe and shaking my hand.

Quickly noticing Signe's eyes being red and puffy, her smile fades to concern.

"What's wrong?!"

She leads us to a food court where we all sit down in a corner and start to talk.

___

"(Y/N), you have it the easiest. Being single must be paradise. I love Felix, I do, but that's not to say he doesn't annoy me." Marzia nicely says.

"I guess. It's not all that though."

"At least you don't have to deal with potential break-ups." Signe adds.

"Yeah but crushing sucks. Especially when the person you like is dating someone you're close with."

They nod, "We know." They say in unison.

They share a 'been-there-done-that' look, and laugh, glancing back at me.

"Guys, we've sat here for half an hour! Let's go shop!" I say, trying to change the subject.

They agree and we go on our way.

___
Sean's POV

"MARK OH FUCK I MESSED UP!"

"What..?" He asks, toothpaste frothing in his mouth.

"LOOK AT WHAT I DID! I
FORGOT SHE WAS OUT WITH (Y/N) AND MARZIA!"

He reads slowly, trying to multitask.

"Duuuuude." He says, spitting the toothpaste and rinsing his mouth, "How do you even mess up that badly?"