Four

*During The Recording*

Your POV

"Hello everybody I'm (Chan.), and today, I'm here with a very special guest." I say, and wait for Mark to join in.

"MARKIMOO!" He screams in a hilarious voice, "I mean," he fake coughs, "MARKIPLIER." He says, in his manliest voice.

I laugh a bit at his idiocy and continue to talk "Today, we are playing possibly the weirdest game I have ever seen."

"WHOS YOUR DADDY!" Mark screams loudly.

I look directly at the camera, "No, Mark doesn't have a daddy kink, that's just the name of the game. Sorry to all you people who I just disappointed." I giggle.

"OH GOD. DONT DRINK THAT." Mark shouts, running towards the closet where I'd found some bleach.

I drink it, and then bolt for the kitchen.

"MMM BABY LIKES BATTERIES! NOM NOM." I yell, making the character go into the cupboards.

"UGH WHY DO YOU HATE ME CHILD?!" He jokingly screams, "IF YOU DIE, ILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT FROM YOUR MOTHER."

I laugh, "WHOS MY MOTHER?"

"UH. JACKSEPTICEYE."

"Well," I pant, tired from laughing so hard, "this has been really fun Mr. Iplier. Maybe we can collab again soon!"

"Yeah! And maybe we could get Jackaboy in on it too!" He says giddily.

"I hope you know; I'm laughing at you not with you." I say, "ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING, AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MARKIMOO. ALSO, BOOP THAT LIKE BUTTON ON THE NOSE, AND SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!"

___

"So..." He says.

"Soooo..." I mimic him.

"About what you said in that letter." He starts, until I cut him off.

"What did I say..?"

"That you love my channel - is it true? Do you really watch my videos?"

___

Mark's POV

I admit that with 11 million subscribers, I shouldn't be so shocked that a small YouTuber watches my videos, but when I watch hers, and she's one of my favorites, it's quite surprising.

"Um... Yeah..? You do realize that you're one of the most famous YouTubers, right..?" She says confused, but with a hint of amusement.

I chuckle, "Yeah, but you're one of my favorite YouTubers so..."

She gasps.

___

Your POV

"SERIOUSLY?!" I scream excitedly.

He laughs again and nods, making me look at him intently.

"Uh, I gotta go, it's getting late over here in LA." He says sullenly, obviously not wanting to log off Skype.

"WAIT!" I say right as he's about to click, "I'm coming to VidCon, and, I know we like just started talking but - staying with a friend is cheaper than staying at a hotel. And like you totally don't have to I just thought maybe... I don't know if you'd do that-"

"(Y/N)!" He shouts, stopping my rambling.

"Yeah..?" I look up at the screen nervously.

"Of course you can stay with me."