The Pregnancy Club ~Epilogue~ Chastity

HELLO MY LOVELIES! JUST A QUICK NOTE TO SAY THAT THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS WILL BE THE EPILOGUE OF THE PREGNANCY CLUB. I KNOW I FEW OF YOU WANTED ME TO MAKE AN EXTRA NOVELLA FOR THIS, BUT I DECIDED TO DO IT HEAR INSTEAD. HOPE YOU LIKE THEM, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST OVER!

                                                *                                   *                                  *

Chastity - One Year Later

"Happy Birthday to Mira, Happy Birthday to you!" Sadie, Aimee and I chorused the end of "Happy Birthday" as Mira gurgled in her high chair, eyeing her small chocolate log cake, a lit "1" candle poking out of the top.

"Okay Mira, blow out the candle!" I demonstrated, blowing loudly out my lips.

Mira stared at me, eyes wide, and the pointed at her cake. "Momma?" She said questioningly. Everyone laughed. Adorable as she was, Mira had recently begun to string a few vowels together, and now being able to say, "Momma", "Da", and "Bubba" for Becky.

"Okay, I get it. We'll help." We all leaned in, and on the count of three, blew out the candle. Mira grew a puzzled expression, looking questionally at where the flame had been.

Right now we were sitting together in Becky's kitchen. It was Mira's first birthday, almost a year after The Pregnancy Club had ended. So many things had happened. Faith had moved back in with her parents, who were glad that she had decided to drop her bad attitude, and . . . interesting name. We had been seeing less and less of Tanya, but she still managed to keep in touch occasionally. We knew she was euphoric in her own little world with Kyle and Michael. Sadie, Aimee and I were almost finished high school, and soon Sadie was on to university, Michigan School of Professional Psychology, to be exact. Soon she will be working to become a sucessful psychologist, and maybe even learning a bit more about her own feelings.

Aimee was planning on settling down after high school, hoping to get a part-time job until she will eventually take over her parents company. She hopes that there will be a chance for her to go to buisness school, but thats for the future to decide. Right now, she's managing just fine with Aila, and even though a whole in her heart will always be there, she had managed to move on. Remember, but don't regret.

And I, I had dreams of making a family with Erik, and being together forever. Maybe I would become a daycare teacher, anything that would involve me being around children. But right now, I had big news. After I had sliced the cake and handed everyone a piece, allowing Mira and Aila to lick some of the whipped cream that was in the middle, I cleared my throat.

"Guys . . . I have news." I trilled, seating myself beside Mira. Aimee, with Aila on her lap and Sadie sat themselves across from me.

"I knew it! You've been glowing ever since we got here. I can tell something good has happaned." Aimee cut in.

"Okay, listen in. Yesterday night, Erik and I were on the couch, and he went into the hallway for a second, and he came back with a box." Aimee and Sadie gasped. "And he told me that he loves me, and even though he may not be doing this romantically, he thinks it's perfect, just sitting here, and being together. And so, I'm getting married!" I squealed, thrusting out my left hand, where, on my ring finger where my Promise Ring used to sit, was my new, flashier ring. It was two circles intertwined to represent our union, and had two small diamonds on either side of the rings. It must have cost a fortune, but Erik said every penny was worth it.

I was worth it.

"Oh. My. God. Seriously?!" Aimee screamed, grabbing my hand and yanking it towards her to get a better look. Sadie leaned in and peered over her shoulder. Aimee whistled. "Ho-ly. That's a ring."