CHAPTER TWO

~     A     D  I  F  F  E  R  E  N  T     K  I  N  D     O  F     B  E  A  U  T  I  F  U  L     ~ 

⤝  ⤝  ⤝  ⤝  ⤝  ⤝  ⤝      S  E  A  N     ⤞  ⤞  ⤞  ⤞  ⤞  ⤞  ⤞

Damn, I didn't know girls like that actually existed! I thought as I stared at the brunette that Alan had pointed out to me.

 She was beautiful and different from most other girls on the dance floor.

 A shimmery black dress showed off her slim yet svelte figure. The dress was short, reaching up to a couple inches above her knee and showed off long, sexy legs that were made even longer by black stilettos with sassy red soles.

 She didn't wear a lot of jewelry, unlike other girls. Just a silver bracelet. But the truth was, she didn't need to wear a lot of jewelry to stand out.

 Her body complimented the dress well enough.

 She had flawless, ivory skin that gleamed beneath the swirling lights and the spots of light swirling across the room danced across high cheekbones, thick, long lashes and bee-stung lips streaked fire-engine red.

 Long, luscious hair fell down to her waist, its locks a shade of deep, rich chocolate with lighter shades of brown woven in here and there.

 Her eyes were hidden as they were closed but somehow, some part of me was sure that they were just as beautiful as the rest of her.

 "You're speechless, I guess that means you're impressed," Alan's voice interrupted my thoughts.

 I nodded, never taking my eyes off the girl.

 She was dancing with a dark-haired man. A drunken asshole swaying to the music with no rhythm, not knowing how to dance or do anything other than touch and gaze lustfully at the body next to his.

 She, on the other hand, was an incredible dancer and unknowingly had captured the eyes of almost everyone on the dance floor with the way her body moved, mesmerizingly.

 Men stared at her with lust and desire in their eyes as she unknowingly seduced them with her body.

 She had caught the eyes of quite a lot of women as well. Some glared at her with jealousy while others had the same lust and desire in their eyes as the men.

 I couldn't blame them. The way she moved! Her hips swayed, her long curls flowed around her slim shoulders and her hands waved in the air.

 She was so goddamned sexy and perfect! One glance at her and I was seduced, without her knowing or even trying to do so.

 It was fucking crazy!

 But more so was this feeling I had that I'd met her before. Not from the club, I'd remember her if she'd showed up here and so would everyone else! No, it was from somewhere else.

 "So you finally discovered Rosella Taylor," Vince's deep voice shook me out of my reverie.

 "You know her?" Alex asked Vince. He was as impressed as me even though he preferred exotic redheads.

 "Of course! She's on the top of the list," Vince replied as if it was obvious.

 "Really?" Jake asked noncommittally although, I'd seen the appreciative glance he had given the brunette. Angie would've been jealous if she'd seen that!

 Vince nodded and pulled out his phone. "Says here that she has no family and she also doesn't have any friends except one; her roommate. But that shouldn't be a problem."