CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

~   L I N G E R I E   M A D N E S S   ~

⤝ ⤝ ⤝ ⤝ ⤝ ⤝ ⤝   R O S E  ⤞ ⤞ ⤞ ⤞ ⤞ ⤞ ⤞

"Okay, let me get this straight," my tone was one of incredulous disbelief as I stared at Angie, my eyes wide. "you want me to buy lingerie?!"

 "Mmm-hmm." Angie nodded as she walked towards a section filled with women's underwear.

 We were in the mall, four days after Sean got home. I hadn't been planning to go shopping today much less leave Sean alone in the apartment until he recovered but this afternoon Angie had called me to tell me that she'd heard that I was going away for the weekend — she'd asked Sean to bring me over in the weekend and he'd told her that we were going away — and she'd said that she had to go to a party and needed my help in deciding what to wear and that I should get ready as she was on her way to pick me up.

 Knowing it would be futile to argue her, I'd rolled my eyes, asked Sean a dozen times if he was going to be alright before I'd gone to shower. I had just enough time to shower. change and pull my hair up in a ponytail before she called again and told me to get downstairs.

 I'd rolled my eyes at Angie's impatient tone, kissed Sean goodbye, went into the elevator and to the lobby, where the bulky man in a suit had tried to grab me, thinking that I was escaping.

 I was going to tell him to call Sean since he didn't believe my story when Angie had stormed into the building, looking her usual stylish self in a plain blue cropped shirt, completely buttoned up along with a pair of high-waisted black jeans and a pair of white wedges.

 "What's going on?" she'd frowned when she saw us. "Hey, let her go! She's with me!"

 "Not until I call Andrés!" The man declared as he held up his phone. "And tell him that his little whore is escaping," he smirked at me and I glared at him.

 "Trust me, you don't want to do that." Angie rolled her eyes. "He'll bury you alive if he realizes that you've called his girlfriend a whore."

 The man's eyes went wide and he looked at me with surprise but still refused to let go of me and seeing this, Angie's stormy blue-grey eyes went even stormier.

 "And if he doesn't," Angie said in a deadly calm, dangerously low voice that took both me and the guard by surprise. "you can bet your fat ass that I will!" she finished her threat and the guard shot an anxious glance at the raven haired girl in front of him before looking at his phone and grunting as he let go of me.

 I have to admit, I was a bit shocked at how Angie had managed to be scary but I was also impressed and I couldn't help but glare at the guard before I followed Angie out the door and into her dove-grey Rolls Royce.

 In the car, I'd asked her where we were going to and she'd just said the mall. It wasn't until we were in the mall that she had told me what we were going to be buying.