Chapter 5~Revenge on the Gang Leader

His glare was to kill. His glare meant war. His glare was supposed to be a signal to prepare for death.

His glare was directed towards me.

Blake was entirely and absolutely angry at me. But...who could blame him? I'm me. Fun and giggly. Blake, on the other hand—was Blake. Serious, deadly, and always meaning business. Always.

It's a long story, but you shouldn't be shocked. After all, he should've seen it coming. They all should've.

Ben grinned at me and gave me a thumbs up. I sat on Blake's bed as he paced back and forth. He was clearly trying to decide what to do with me.

Troubling a gang leader only means trouble. Yet, I didn't care at the time. It only meant that I was even more stupid than I looked. No one would ever do anything bad to a gang leader, but I did.

The room was silent. Mike and Aurelia kept an expressionless face, but deep down, I knew Mike was swimming in excitement. I think he wanted to kill me himself. I think he was waiting to pull a trigger. Would Blake let him kill me? I did do something extremely terrible, but it was meant to be taken as a joke. It's not my fault that he is so stuck up about every little thing.

Blake stopped pacing to look at me. Then, which should have left me running for my life, he did something unexpected. He grinned and took something out of his pocket.

~~~~~~

3 hours before

One thing you should all know, is that you can never trust me. Innocent and weak are two words that I have never been. I'm like the hilarious version of a drop of the devil. I'm to never be trusted. I won't keep promises like staying safe because they are too boring. Where's the fun if you have to be locked up in a room all day?

But I was going to stay in a room. Just not mine.

This plan was called sneak-in-Blake's-room-and-cause-ultimate-destruction mission. And I came up with the name all by myself which just makes me more awesome than I already am.

The first step was to find his room. This was the hardest part because, well, this house was huge. I bet you could fit twenty people in here and still have room. 

Maybe one day I could buy the house from them. You know, like an auction? I would probably have to bid ten million dollars. I would have to end up stealing the money from Blake since I'm broke. I'm homeless. Oh, the agony!

Getting back to the plan, the first door I opened was definitely not Blake's room. This room had clothes all over the place. I rolled my eyes. It had to be Ben's. Although, it hardly made sense since Aurelia was the complete opposite of messy. 

She would have smacked Ben if she saw his room. Or maybe the problem was, she didn't come here because she was used to seeing this room messy. I don't know. Either way, she would be pissed.

Everything to Aurelia must be perfect, but how far can she go to have things done her way?

Not that I would ever judge the girl. She's amazing, but I wonder if she has her own little story as to why she is so...bossy when it comes to having things done. Well, she's not really that bossy, but I wonder how her relationship with Ben is. Is she in control, or is Ben?

Shaking my head from the distractions, I shut the door and walk to the end of the hallway. I pass a corner, coming to another hallway. The hallway seemed vacant, bare. However, what appeared to be very interesting, was what I found in this particular hallway.

Mirrors. Yes, you heard me right. Mirrors. Different shapes and sizes, leaning against the walls. And if you got past those mirrors, there was a single door. Curiosity was soon to get the best of me, but I was also feeling scared. This place was looked like it was supposed to be kept alone.