Extra #3

Blake's POV from Chapter 40~Epilogue

~~~~~~

"BLAKE!"

My fiance slowly wobbled into the kitchen, looking as beautiful and angry as ever. It's been exhausting these past few months with her hormones.

Shannon never seems to be happy lately. I guess pregnancies does that to women.

Sighing, I raised a brow. "What do you want, babe?"

"I can't believe you," she muttered. "Do you know how much I'm hating you right now?" Her blue eyes were widened with tiredness and frustration as she stared at me, with her hands on her hips.

"You hate me for eating a sandwich?"

Reluctantly, I dropped my food on the plate, staring right back at her. It's been a daily thing for her to continuously barge right in whenever I'm doing something important. And Shannon was not happy when she found me cleaning my gun.

Seriously?

"Yes," she cried, patting her stomach. The pain was evident in her expression. "And I hate you because you're a sh*tty ass who should cry out cucumbers because all you could do is poop out tiny little eggs."

Standing up, I walked towards her, fighting the urge to roll my eyes. "Where did this come from?"

"OH, I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE BECAUSE I'M GOING INTO LABOR, YOU DUMB BUTT!" she yelled out.

What? And how didn't I notice?

But all I really wanted to know was why she was acting so calm. Why wasn't I freaking out? My first child is going to be born. Shouldn't I be praising the gods?

"Why didn't you tell me, babe?" I softly demanded. Gently I poked her belly.

Shannon gave me an outrageous look as I tried to do it again. Angrily, her eyebrows furrowed in thought as she harshly slapped my hand away.

"GET THIS CINNAMON BUN OUT OF ME!"

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded before stopping short. "Maybe I should carry you?"

My fiance gave me a startled look. "I swear to god, Blake. If you don't get me to a hospital, you'll be the doctor today." She smiled. "Oh, you would love to witness the miracle of birth, now wouldn't you?"

Gulping, I nodded again before helping her to the car.

~~~~~~

I've been pacing around for hours now since I left my fiance alone in that room.

Shannon threw a tantrum every time I cringed or cried out in annoyance. I couldn't stand seeing her in pain or the fact that everything looked so goddamn graphic.

Unfortunately, Shannon thought I couldn't take seeing the birth of my first child. So, she gladly told the doctor to throw me out.

If it hadn't been for the gang, I would have shot that man to death.

"Relax," Aurelia cooed. "She'll be fine."

"It's been six hours!" I yelled. "Of course, I'd be worried."

Ben gave me a playful look. "Well, if only you acted like a man, and suck up the fact that your soon to be wife is in labor...then this wouldn't happen."

Aurelia sighed, nodding gently. "Admit it, Blake. You're scared."

Of course, I was. But why would I admit it?

Would I even be a good father?

Slowly, the door opened to reveal a petite looking nurse. I sighed and immediately stopped pacing as she gave me a nod. Brushing past her, I moved into the room where Shannon was taking in deep breaths.