Chapter 6~Paris

Now, I had no clue as to why I woke up in a place that was not the bedroom I was supposed to be in. I'm not sure about you, but most people wake up in beds...or...couches, I assume. And they are positive—a hundred percent positive—as to how they got there. They don't wake up confused unless that person happened to be drunk.

Here's the thing: I wasn't drunk. I was perfectly capable of knowing where I was and how I got to that particular place. But I didn't know how I was in an...AIRPLANE!

I woke up startled, but most importantly, I was confused. I don't know about you, but I'm positive that people can't sleepwalk onto a plane. It's simply impossible. Therefore, I, myself, have no reasonable explanation as to why I ended up on a plane, in the sky, heading to where—I don't know.

Maybe I was kidnapped. Oh, wait, I reminded myself, that already happened.

I'm clueless. Like the movie. Clueless. You get what I did there, eh?

Lots of girls watched it in the adoption center and gave me an entire retell of it. Well, they didn't actually tell me what happened since they hate me and all. However, I had managed to overhear their conversations and now, I was an expert on the movie Clueless.

Ahh, what happy memories. Uh, not.

Anyways, I was clueless and was too dumb to discover answers. I looked out the window as if I were a three year old lost in Times Square. Yeah, I also heard of that place. That place sounds scary for you have to compete with skyscrapers that are a hundred feet taller than you. Especially if you live in Manhattan. That would be like 24 hours of competition. Pssshhhh, their problem, not mine.

"Oh Shannon," someone called in a sing-song voice. I jumped in my seat and turned to Blake who was smirking at me. Wait—

"Why am I here? Why are you here? Where are we going? The tropical rain forest? Man, that would be fun. We could see lizards. Oh, and toucans. I love those noses they have. I've always thought of having my own gigantic, orange noise. But, they has to get in the way at some point, right? Like, how—"

"Shannon, shut up," Blake demanded, every trace of his smirk, gone. And then it occurred to me—

"Hey! You scared me!" I yelled, pointing my finger at him.

"Yeah, and?"

"That's rude," I scoffed. "Just tell me where we are."

"On a plane," Blake answered, with a grin.

"But why?"

"We're going to Paris. I already told you the plan," Blake said casually as if this wasn't a problem.

"We're going to Paris NOW!" I yelled in disbelief. A few passengers gave me weird looks and I glared back at them. Usually, I would have bowed and said, 'Ruining the privacy of a crazy person and then staring at them, eh?' But at the moment, they could all mind their own business.

"Shhhhh!" Blake urged, looking at the people around us. "Not too loud. And yeah, we're going to Paris. Not China."

"I don't get what happened. How didn't I know about this?"

"Payback is a b*tch Shan- shan, ever heard of that?" Blake taunted.

"Did you just call me Shan- shan?" I demanded, through clenched teeth.

"Of course. After what you did to my room, then yes, yes I did."

"Fine, looks like payback is very bad, then. And drugging people is so overrated, Blakey boy." I smirked at Blake, while his moment of triumphant had vanished. He scowled and started to pout.