Extra #1

Blake's POV from Chapter 15
~~~~~~

"Sandra," I growled out.

Anger was practically flowing throughout my veins as I stared at my ex girlfriend. After all this time, I still felt the need to choke her to death.

Maybe even punch her a few times.

I already knew that Shannon was staring at me with wide eyes as I pulled her closer. At times like this, I was ready to drink a bottle of beer and curse out the world.

"Aww Blake," Sandra whined. "Don't be so dramatic. How many times have I told you to call me Sadie?" She smirked at me, still looking like the b*tch she was when I broke up with her.

People never seem to change.

Irritation overcame my usual anger as I scoffed lightly. "What do you want, Sandra?" I already knew my gang was ready for any kind of fight coming our way. Sandra was despicable. Nothing would change that.

Looking over at Shannon, she seemed worried and unusually...quiet.

"Other than you?" Sandra roughly said before her gaze fell on Shannon. 

Don't look at her, I wanted to plead. But of course, gang leaders don't plead. It's not in our nature. And as far as I knew, Shannon was nothing like the devilish girl in front of us. 

"And who do you think you are?"

Sighing, I rolled my eyes at Sandra's jealousy. Doesn't she get it? She doesn't own me anymore. Why does she have to be such a b*tch about it?

"Your worst night—"

"Blake's new girlfriend!" Aurelia shouted. I didn't have to face her to see the hatred on her expression. I already knew how much she hated Sandra. It was hard not to hate her.

My grip on Shannon did not loosen. As much as I've grown to at least like her, I doubt that we were couple worthy. 

She said I was a monster.

And I could never disagree with her on that.

Sadie went rigid, her face drawing a blank. "Is that so?"

It took everything in me not to roll my eyes as I answered. "Whatever. I don't have to answer you and I still don't know why in hell you are in my house."

"But you moved on so quickly. And to some dumb blonde at that."

Was she really asking for a death wish? Sure, I loved to kill people, but the feeling was more special when they begged for death.

"I'm not that—"

Quickly, I cut off Shannon, not feeling like hearing her excuses. I just wanted to get rid of the green eyed monster in my house. 

"Don't call her dumb," I growled, stepping closer to Sandra. Even her face disgusted me at this point.

Ben was already laughing. "Yeah, Sandra the Slut. Ever look in the mirror?"

Smirking, I watched as her expression fell before she put on a fake smile. "Well, why don't I meet the blonde then?"

"I have a name," Shannon mumbled. I crossed my arms, glaring at Sandra who urged Shannon to tell her already.

She's crazy. Her mind has been filled with poison for too long now. Why didn't I kill her the day I caught her in bed with Cooper?

Revenge burned in my mind.

"It's Shannon."

"Shannon," Sandra clarified. "Shannon is such a terrible name." She said it in such a b*tchy tone that left me shaking with rage.