Chapter 32~A Gang Leader's Story

Sandra.

Fifty percent goddess. Fifty percent monstrous.

A glowing olive-toned complexion, with those frightening evil eyes; hair that is a natural chaotic mess, and a smirk that is hidden from everyone.

Perfection, some would say. 

A blessed beauty and rage, others like me would argue.

My jaw dropped as she waltzed into the room, nodding her head. The trio bowed their heads at their boss, secretly smirking at me.

In fact, Sadie was smirking as well, eyeing me with such fire, I thought her eyes would burn to ruins. My breath hitched as my heart went into overdrive. I shivered as the goddess let out a small giggle.

"Mhm, it's great seeing you, my old friend," Sadie whispered in a toxic tone. I turned my head, staring at the bloody handprint on the wall.

She's going to murder me, I screamed in my head. Throw me as if I were a glass teacup. And my tears will become a waterfall as I slowly greet death.

"Answer back," Jackson spit. I looked up to see that his fists were clenched. Sadie put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Now, now, Jackson," she pondered. "That is not how we treat guests."

And they call me a snake. Her slimy show of slithering is noticeable from here.

But this truly was wicked now. She would never show me any mercy. She's going to laugh in my face as I try to reason with this evil spirit.

How did she even become a gang leader in the first place?

Murderer.

Killer.

Heartless.

Her hands are loaded with blood. I know it. Sandra may be a drop dead looking goddess, but all she showed was cruelty to the innocent.

"You're such a b*tch," I growled. "I should've known you were lurking around the corner, ready to snap. Ready to kidnap me."

Sadie shook her head, twirling a piece of my hair in her hand. "Pity. I should have known that you wouldn't listen to my warning." She sighed, faking sympathy for me. "But you knew that your lies would have caught up with you at some point. Killing that poor innocent man."

I watched as Sadie tsked at me, continuously. Glaring, I scoffed, meeting her amused green orbs. "You know I didn't kill Ethan Cooper. You're just a jealous liar."

Phil whistled loudly, frowning at me. "Honey, I wouldn't say that. Our boss ain't one lying cheat. That's for sure." He raised a defiant brow, his sunglasses shimmering in the dark.

"Your boss is crazy," I mumbled. Caden growled, his gaze switching to Sadie.

He was pleading with her.

"Let me kill her," he cried. "End her life in the easiest way possible. And all it takes is a single bullet." I gasped as Caden drew his gun in my direction. But Sadie cleared her throat, putting her hand on Caden's, silently telling him to lower the gun.

Surprisingly, he obeyed.

They listen to her! She's controlling them

Our world clearly turned into ashes. One by one, flames erupt. Two by two, and a big boom boom.

What a shame. Savages living in a void civilization. And we're stuck in metaphors to realize that the truth is in front of us.

All I'm hoping for is for Sadie and her new gang to get abducted by aliens.