Chapter 8

Please be sure to read the Author's Note at the end. :)

------------------------------------------

"I'm going to miss you." Bryden said softly in my ear. His arms were encasing me next to his strong body.

I pulled away a little and looked into his eyes. "Awe. Are you going to cry?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes at my remark. "Shut up. You're going to miss me too."

I tightly hugged him again. "I know. It'll be fine though, and I'll see you in a little over a month. It's going to go fast. Just have fun with your family and don't worry about me."

I felt Bryden press his warm lips to my temple.

I looked over at the clock hanging on the wall in the entryway of Bryden's flat. It was time for me to go to work, and Bryden had to get on the road to Manchester.

"Baby, I'm going to be late." I whispered to him.

"I don't care. I just want to hold you for another minute. It's going to be a month before I see you again."

"I do care because my boss is a raging bitch." He quietly chuckled. "I'll call you every night though, and we can text. I promise I won't forget you." I gave him a big grin before he leaned down to kiss me softly.

"Fine."He pecked my lips again. "Go to work." And again. "Make money." He connected his lips one last time, leaving them on mine longer this time.

I stepped back and he let go of my waist. I picked up my purse that was laying on the floor. "Have fun with your family."

Bryden opened the front door. "Bye babe."

I stepped out into the hallway and turned and waved to him. "Bye."

As I walked down the hall to my car I couldn't avoid having a smile on my face. Bryden was the sweetest person that I know. He cared about me and my feeling, and I couldn't believe that I was going to let Zayn take my virginity all because I didn't want Bryden to judge me. We hadn't had a true sex talk yet so it's been easily avoided.

Ever since I told Zayn I wanted to go through with his idea I'd been feeling guilty. I would be cheating on Bryden and if he ever found out it would crush him. He would definitely break up with me and probably beat Zayn up. I was Bryden's girl now. He told me that, and the more he keeps calling me that the more I want to forget the whole sex with Zayn thing. Maybe I should let Bryden be the one to take my innocence away from me.

Without realizing it, I'm already at my car. The long walk down to the street was consumed by my thoughts. 

I drive in silence to the bridal shop. The thoughts from before are still racing through my mind. All I know is that if I am going to do it, then it needs to be soon. I don't want to be sitting around for too much longer, knowing that I will most likely change my mind if I do.

I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing, once again, because before I know it I'm in the parking lot behind the shop. I need to call Zayn before I change my mind in any way. This whole thing needs to happen sometime in the next week. If I wait any longer I will back out and I know it. 

As I walk to the front door of the shop, I pulled my cell phone and store keys out of my purse. I always have to open the shop on Mondays, so I know I'll be alone for a while. Now would be a good time to arrange everything with Zayn. 

Even though it was eight in the morning, I was sure Zayn would already be awake. If he wasn't then it was too bad. What I needed to say to him was urgent, and he would have to live with that.