Chapter 10

"Alexis! Have you seen my bathing suit?" I was digging through the drawers of one of my dresser, throwing everything on the floor, searching for my missing bikini.

"I think it's in the laundry room. Cecilia washed all of ours after the pool party at Harry's last weekend." Alexis called from her bedroom.

I remembered the party from last weekend and how it was the first time I saw Zayn since we had sex. We didn't really talk much, and I didn't know if it was because he felt awkward around me, or if it was because we were too preoccupied with our own conversations to actually sit down and have one together. I didn't want to talk to him about that night. We were never going to speak of that night again. I just wanted to know everything was okay between us. When I left his house that night I kind of felt like he was a bit disconnected from me. Like the bond of our friendship had changed a lot, and I couldn't help but think that it was my fault for going through with everything. He seemed more than willing to help me, and that never should have happened. We should have at least communicated a bit more about the decisions we had made, in hopes of talking each other out of it.

After shaking the thoughts of Zayn out of my mind, I quickly shoved everything back in the drawer and ran down the hall to the laundry room. Right now my focus was on Bryden. I hadn't seen him in five weeks, and I missed him like crazy.

I found my favorite hot pink bikini and went back into my room. When I got there, Sabrina was sitting on my bed with her legs crossed. She looked at me as I walked over to my small suitcase to put my swimming suit inside. I awkwardly zipped it up and put it on the ground before sitting next to Sabrina.

"What?" I asked. She had a smirk on her face, and it was kind of making me nervous.

"Nothing." Sabrina got off the bed and walked to the door.

"Sabrina!" She turned around to face me. "Why are you acting weird?"

"No reason." She shrugged her shoulders. I sent her a glare, and that finally got her to tell me what was going on. "Fine. I just added a little something to your suitcase." I leaned down to pick up my suitcase and put it back on the bed.

I opened it, and started to rifle through my clothes. On the side, under one of my dresses, was a plum colored lace bra and matching thong. I picked up the lingerie, the bra in one hand and the thong in the other, and raised my hands to show her. "Really?"

"I know it probably isn't my place to do that-"

"You think." I bluntly stated as I threw the lingerie back into my suitcase. Even though it was kind of out of line for Sabrina to suggest anything involving me having sex with Bryden, I'm glad she took charge and did something about it. I was thinking about taking that step with him anyway, but she gave me a little more confidence with the gesture.

"Sorry, but I was thinking about what I said before with the whole you being a virgin thing." She began to say. The thoughts of my night with Zayn came back into my head. Nobody knew that I was no longer a virgin. "And since you've been talking about Bryden so much, and how much you miss him, I kinda thought that it might be the right time. I understand if you don't want to, but I just wanted you to be prepared for if, and when, that happens." She smiled at me.