Chapter Two: Getting a New Sister

Drew's POV

"Way to go Grandpa!" I jumped as high as I could, feeling as victorious as I had been that time earlier in the taxi ride coming here. I never thought Grandpa could still pull off his old racket of making May faint, good old times. "I always love it when you make her passed out Grandpa. It never grows old!" I laughed and we both high-fived like partners in crime.

"Yeaaah" He shimmied.

"Since you're okay with it that makes this easier than I really thought." He scratched his chin. "You better get ready."

Oh no, this surely can't be what I think this is.

I made a silent gasp of terror.

"We'll try to have you both get married by next week."

He finished off his lunch and stood up slowly.

NOOOOOOOOO!

"That was for real?!" I asked incredulously, dropping the fool act.

"What made you think that I was kidding!?" He exclaimed, pointing to May as if asking me to carry her to her room. "If I was to create a joke then it better had to do something about you two not meant to be for each other." He rolled his eyes and continued. "I mean how could I be wrong? You like May and May likes you back! Though not for now maybe, BUT, you'll both get there eventually I'm pretty sure."

WHAT?! Meant to be for each other?!

He's totally out of his mind! Who is he to claim that?! The God of Matchmaking?! This is a total bullpoop!

I just looked at May and something unpleasant rose up my nerves making me clench my fist hard. "NO! I'm not playing any of your games!" I exclaimed and stood up. I took one final glance at Grandpa as well as to our family behind me before rushing over to the door and outside.

As I was outside the house, I just let my anger drove wherever I was going, not that I really cared. I walked as fast and as far as my tangled emotions could get me. I mean who would be happy to be married at seventeen? That has got to be some crazy joke! What would I ever do with all those girls and fan girls I left in LaRousse?

(Note: girls that I've just mentioned are those hormone-crazed females that are currently my girlfriends and fan girls mean those even more hormone-crazed females who're yet to be my girlfriends)

They would definitely kill May!

Who indeed in this world, who is as hot as me, would leave a harem just like that? No one should ever blame me, I have the right to enjoy my life in any way I can. Blame those girls and their astounding capabilities to get sadistically desperate.

And me liking May? Oh no no no, no siree-bob. My feelings for her can't even be considered love, more or so something enough to justify becoming her husband. And if I have to be married, at least it must be to a girl who's pretty, knows how to cook, do laundry, and especially doesn't nag about every single damn thing. And nope, I can't find one description among those that fits May.

Well, maybe except the pretty part. She is beautiful though I have to admit. But even so, this is way too much of a punishment. Too early if I might even add.

My life is yet to be ruined, I didn't even get to enjoy the half of it!

I brisk walked, feeling the cold breeze of November swept through me. Yes, I had a lot of girlfriends back in my sweet home city in LaRousse, if you're still unsure. I couldn't even count. I know, I'm a jerk, I got it okay? Okay maybe more than just a jerk.