Chapter Five: Love-Sick Mrs. Hayden

May's POV

It has been almost a week now that I'm married, and no, no matter how many times you would like me to say 'happily', I would never admit that I'm 'happily' married. And that's because of a few valid and quite logical reasons which I'm sure you're very much well aware off and thus no need for me to be mentioning them again and again and again.

Unless of course it's your utmost pleasure to hear me sound in so much distress.

You rascal.

And knowing how troublesome my life have always been, this messed up situation even turned worse, well aside the fact that right now I'm having a bad cold. But before any of that, let me say some things that have been baffling my logic ever since.

Ever since Drew returned and the news of our marriage from Grandpa, something has been bugging me. It was like as if the moment he returned he actually brought something with him. And nope, I definitely don't mean the bra, I mean something else, something I couldn't point out. It's been bugging me.

And this has also nothing to do with my cold which had affected me yesterday afternoon. I know I shouldn't have been outside too long but it was so much fun to be with the snow! So in the end, I played outside too much that I caught myself the virus.

Anyway back to the point where everything in my life turned to the worse, a lot has happened ever since becoming Mrs. Hayden and when I said a lot, I mean A LOT. Both of our parents have gone way over board about this whole marriage stuff.

I'm currently staying at an apartment right now, not in my own house as I would have preferred.

Living in an apartment would be considered fine or sane under normal circumstances but the fact that I'm living here alone with Drew, just the two of us, alone, that's really really something not under the tag of 'normal circumstance'.

This is just too indecent.

We might be married but that didn't change the fact that we're still seventeen and underage to be sharing a single roof. What have this world become!?

And I would never be crazy enough to live alone with a conceited, diabolically arrogant and AMAZINGLY HOT pervert!

Never!

While my wedding was going on that day, apparently my parents had some personnel that moved all my clothes, gadgets and all other belongings from our house to this apartment without my consent. And the next thing I knew after the wedding, I was no longer able to stay at my house, but here instead.

Such supportive parents, very cute.

I even remembered Mom saying something like 'It's preparation Dear when both of you gets older. You don't need to worry though. The room has two separate bedrooms so you can still have separate rooms when you both sleep!'

I sighed, that didn't make any difference at all. They really love playing matchmaker and toying with my life.

It was the sole reason why I spent so much time outside the apartment with the snow. At least I could cover up my face which involuntarily flushes red every now and then. I never thought flustering could become this problematic. But now I'm thankful for this cold because it perfectly hides my blush that happens involuntarily whenever I'm with Drew.

A knock on my door jerked me up. "Yes?" I asked knowing that it would only be Drew.

My husband.

There goes my stupid face again, becoming as mushy red every time I think of Drew as my husband.

I just don't effin' get it. What's there to be so flustered about?