Acknowledgement and Thanksgiving. And a little bit about Adorkablesht

Yow guys and gals, adorkablesht here! The author(yeah no sht sherlock) of this silly story.

I wanna give a huge huge huuuuuuge thanks to the people who voted, commented and even shared this story to their friends.  I AM HAPPY like seriously. And I know this may be late but I want to sincerely give my heartfelt appreciation to you people :)

So for a little background. Pokemon has been a major part of my childhood. I still remember playing my first pokemon game, it was Ruby japanese version and I named my Beautifly to Butterfree because my ignorant-ass knew nothing yet of generation 3 HAHA so I pretty much grew up with the game (Platinum is my favorite version btw). It was in highschool(around 2008-2009) when I started getting aware of pokemon shippings and thanks to the movie "Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea" I started to ship Ash with May, because simply I found them romantic at that movie. It was at that time that I started to think about shippings and expand my knowledge (HAHA) about the franchise, like going beyond the game haha. Needless to say, Advanceshipping(May and Ash) became the very first ship I supported. I read about them a lot in fanfiction/net, but ironically though, as I browsed through the shipping I found myself getting more and more intrigued with Ikarishipping (Paul and Dawn). At that time(2009) stories in fanfiction were not as many as compared today so when someone posts stories, it would stay in the first page for a couple of days. So with Advanceshipping and Ikarishipping as my first two supported ship, I started to write my own stories way back 2009, and with a little personal reason.

So this is where things get a little bit personal....

When I was in highschool (I was in second year at that time) I got this huge crush on someone. I was very meek and shy, I mean I still am, so instead of trying to get to know and trying to be friendly and close (like how normal people do it), I observed what she does and her likes and found out that she likes to read (I was a freaking stalker HAHA). That's when I thought "If only I could write stories, that would be a good ice breaker for us to talk about something".

I KNOW IT'S STUPID RIGHT??HAHA

I could have thought "You know if I could read the books that she likes to read, that would be a much better ice breaker than actually becoming someone that writes." BUT NOOOOOO DUMB OLE ADORKABLESHT THOUGHT THAT TO BE A WRITER JUST MADE MORE SENSE HAHA so at the start of my second year (we have 4 years in highschool here in my country) I started practicing how to write stories (it was around this time also that I got interested in pokemon shippings so it worked out for me, all the more reason I want to practice writing). In my third year of highschool I was already writing some short ones without actually getting help from someone. My sole inspiration was her (my crush) and SHRtheHEDGEHOG (a very funny and amazing writer in ffn, I got most of my ideas and humor from him, he is also the reason why I started to support ikarishipping, his works were phenomenal!!). I started this writing hobby of mine without a mentor of some sort, but I just adapted my writing from different writers whose writing style captured my interest. In my final year of highschool, my writing got better and better that some of my classmates found my works interesting (I SUDDENLY GOT FAMOUS AMONG MY CLASSMATES! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A SHY AND SILENT ADORKABLESHT WHO BARELY HAS FRIENDS WOULD GET FAMOUS RIGHT?? IT WAS CRAZY!)
Anyway, because of this writing career I was able to get closer to my crush, she finally noticed me! I was beyond happy at that time. But I was unable to foresee this rise of popularity, that it backfired at me. I pursued this writing because of her and now it unexpectedly became a hurdle because it made me spend less time with her because my classmates were taking my time. Long story short, yeah we didn't end up together (ALL THAT 3 YEARS OF EFFORT HAHA) but because of her I learned how to write. I did tell her later that year(2010) that she was the reason why writing became my passion. She was happy of course. But the two of us just moved on, she got a boyfriend and I got a girlfriend. We are still good friends.

So after that downfall you'd think I would just abandon my writing, but it has become my passion even if it didn't work out the way I had planned. Despite starting as an advanceshipper, I didn't write any advanceshipping stories. I only wrote ikarishipping stories at the start of 2009. As my life went through ffn I slowly made friends there and most of them were contestshippers. At that time I wasn't really aware of contestshipping because I wasn't able to follow the generation 3 series of the anime, hence why I shipped May with Ash more than with Drew because I barely knew anything about Drew. And ever so slowly, I found myself writing contestshipping stories one after another, even surpassing the amount of stories I've written for ikarishipping.

Romeo and Cinderella is actually the very first contestshipping story I ever attempted. You could tell because Drew here is very different from the Drew I wrote in my short stories. Drew in Romeo and Cinderella is kind of a pervert, which is different from the Drew I adapted as my own in my recent short stories (in there Drew is dorky and a tsundere). I wrote the very first chapter of Romeo and Cinderella way back late-2011 (I was already in my first year of college), I was already a contestshipper at this time with the help of ffn friends. My fanfiction(ffn) life is one of my very memorable moments I highly treasure, I got friends from all over the world(Canada, Australia, India, New Zealand etc etc) because of this platform, my writing improved also because of these special people. Anyway, I got the inspiration of this story from My Little Bride (A korean movie, you guys should check it out, you'll find some parts of my story similar to it haha), at that time I was crazy for korean movies like My Sassy Girl and Love So Divine (You can already tell why most stories I wrote are romance with humor because they are my source material as well haha).

This story took me almost 10 years to finish, because of course this never became my priority until recently. It was not a job or anything important, it was just a silly hobby of mine. That is why I am writing this extra bit right now to tell you guys that I would have never been able to finish this without the inspiration I got from you guys who commented, voted and shared this story. My writing hobby is like a closet thing to me from my family. My parents don't know about this as well as my brothers(younger and older brother, yes I'm the second born), my father died without knowing that I learned how to write and that I somehow got this passion for writing from him (because he used to write stories and poetry before). I got zero inspiration for writing and continuing this apart from your comments and votes. I found out and I learned that I may still have the purpose for continuing this - I made people happy reading this, there are people waiting for updates, cheering me on despite the lost that I just suffered when my father died in 2015.

I  C A N N O T  E X P R E S S  I T  E N O U G H  H O W  T H A N K F U L   I   A M.

As a closet thing, you guys are the sole reason why I was able to finish this. This is my proudest work yet. Thank you so much.

MiraculousFan191110
@Amoryna025
saffy_saffron
A5333026
Rising_Darkstar
contest_shipper
Eveinspirations-
ThisNightIsSparklin
Acutepikachu

etc etc...and to all the other readers out there who enjoyed this story I wrote as well as to my other stories. I also thank my girlfriend as well, who cringes at this work HAHA because of course it's hard to imagine this as a product of a guy in mid-twinties hahaha but to be fair though I did start writing this in highschool so there's that.

I know I wrote in the final chapter that I will be writing an epilogue but I don't think I will be writing one. I am sorry, maybe I guess I just want this story to be finished already. I'm planning to change the book cover of this story, if you want your own personalized cover for this story just shoot me a pm! I'll be glad to use it as a cover, of course I will credit you :D

THANK YOU AGAIN! I CAN NOT STOP BEING THANKFUL ENOUGH.

~Adorkablesht signing off.