Chapter Twenty Seven: Longing

May's POV

"So.." I sighed. "What are my options aside from killing myself or those girls?" I asked. "I would personally prefer the latter by the way if you ask me." I jested, a very lame attempt in lightening up what I felt.

Who am I kidding? No joke could lighten up the situation I'm currently in.

"According to my knowledge.." My bluenette bestrfriend started.

"You mean according to your anime knowledge Dawn." I inserted.

I honestly don't know why I'm even asking Dawn for advice.

'Why is this all happening?!?!' I mentally screamed.

Dawn pouted at me.

"Well, you can move to another country and have a different identity." She grinned as if she just suggested the best advice I could ever hear.

Which is actually a pretty decent idea to be honest.

Though my face still pokered up, it is still as impossible as killing anyone.

"Dawn I'm serious." I deadpanned.

"If you were then you wouldn't have suggested about killing someone or yourself." She rolled her eyes.

"I, ehh, uhh.." I tried coming up a retort but came up with nothing, which frustrated me more. "You should be helping me!" I clawed the air. "Ugh!"

"Well I am you dummy!" She let out a frustrated grunt of her own. "I'm trying here! And I suggested a more legit idea, better than yours!"

"And why are you even asking me for advice?! You know I'm bad at this!" She added.

I was about to say something when the bell of her door rang.

After that date I had with Drew at the cafe, Drew and I sprang from our seat and chased the nosy witches. Unluckily, they were all out of sight the moment we got out of the cafe, like they all had their magical brooms parked just near the door and they just stepped on it right after they got out.

And without knowing what to do, Drew decided to talk with our parents about this dilemma while I decided on my own here to gather a few ideas and plan together with my friends.

Which might prove to be not the brightest of ideas I fear.

I wonder how I got my hopes up.

"Oh thank god they're here!" Dawn dropped her shoulder in exasperation. We quickly got up to our feet and shuffled towards their seating room. And as if we weren't stressed out enough, seeing Misty in a burglar get up with all the thieving gloves and bonnet, plus a huge mallet, just made me gulp a gallon of saliva.

She just ventured the street like that? Without attracting the police?!

I am so not trusting this town anymore with my welfare and being.

"So who are we killing, kidnapping and torturing tonight?" She asked as she twirled a swiss knife around her left hand.

Holy.

Leaf stood beside her in her usual maroon jeans and sweater.

I shivered from the cold at seeing how warm Leaf must have felt with her clothes. I forgot that it was starting to snow a little tonight.

"Come in quick!" Dawn pulled them inside her house. "May is going bonkers real fast!"

We quickly trudged around the seating room, went up stairs and closed the door of Dawn's room. Johanna, Dawn's mother, just giggled at us while preparing something for us to chew on.