REQUEST:: Protecting You (ChinaxReader)

^^^Really only picture I could find of China at war idk

Thank you @Smartykiss for requesting!! This is my first ever request so sorry if it's bad..
~*~*~*~*

Screams.

That's all you could hear.

Terrified screams from the battle raging outside of your safe zone. The worst thing? You had a friend out there. And he was losing badly.

Gunshots and cannons, metal against metal, the sickening thud of bodies hitting the grass soaked in blood. It was a nightmare.

Finally, you couldn't take it.

You snapped. Adrenaline raged inside of you. Skillfully, and out of anger, you forced your troops out onto the battlefield.

They yelled war cries and attacked the nearest opponent. As they were fighting, you looked around for your friend.

When you couldn't find him, you grew frantic. Then, your eyes finally locked onto a heap on the ground. Standing over it was Japan.

You stood paralyzed.

(Scene skip to the other two) (third person pov)

"Why have you betrayed me, aru?" China whimpered, but Japan just gritted his teeth and glared at the country before him. "Why did you attack me?"

"You are not worthy enough," Japan growled, inching the katana closer to China's neck. "You do not rule the land as it should be."

The katana made its way closer to China's throat.

"I am your friend, aru," China said, desperate to get Japan to see that he didn't need to cause bloodshed. "I have raised you. But why did you end up like this? What did I do wrong?"

Japan's eyes were filled with anger and hatred toward China. He wanted all of the land the country had. He wanted to take over the world.

But... Why? He never asked himself that question. All he did was follow the orders his boss gave him.

China watched as the red haze slowly started to fade from Japan's eyes. But then, it was renewed.

"You are weak! Do not try to change my mind! I have taken your capital, I have taken your resources! You deserve to die!" Japan yelled angrily. He brought the sword up in attempt to bring it down on the weakened country before him, but suddenly he wasn't there anymore.

Before he could stop himself, Japan jabbed the katana into the ground. He blinked. Where did he go?

Japan turned around and came face to face with a handgun. Behind the gun was the furious face of another powerful country, (C/n).

"Stop." Was all she said. He finger threatened to pull the trigger. It was aimed right at his forehead, and one shot would end his life.

Japan could see behind her that China was laid on the ground, gripping his shoulder that was oozing blood from the small slice of the katana. Japan focused his gaze back onto the (e/c) eyes of the country in front of him.

"This is madness. All of this blood shed for nothing. Power? Money? Resources? You're wasting lives on something that could be peacefully negotiated." Japan tried to move around the girl, but she just stood her ground. "Make one more move and i shoot."

(C/n) nodded to his katana, indicating that he should drop it. Japan dropped it, and held up his hands in surrender.

"You are brave, (C/n). But I'm afraid that tactic overpowers bravery any day," Japan smirked and kicked out at the country's legs. She let out a yelp and dropped her gun in the grass, her falling along with it.