(2p!FrancexReader)

MwaaaahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OKAY

"Why am I here?"

"Because I brought you here imbecile. It would be very much appreciated if you shut up."

"Fine."

......

"Could you move your seat up?"

"No."

"Well who pissed in your cornflakes?"

"Shut up."

"That's not a very nice word."

"Does it look like I care?"

"I mean it depends. You look like you care but do you actually feel like you care?"

"Stop talking."

".....and if I don't?"

"I will personally come back there and wipe that smug smirk off your pretty little face mon amie."

........

"Who's that guy out there?"

"A friend."

"Which friend?"

"A close one?"

"Well considering how much you're sucking on that cigarette, he couldn't have that good of an influence on you."

"God you sound like my mother."

"What if I am your mother?"

"You're lucky you're cute or I would already be wiping your blood off my hands."

"Didn't it cross your mind that you should probably clean up back here before you have uninvited guests? I'm getting beer all over my favorite shoes."

"I'm going to ignore you."

"Well saying that you are going to ignore me whilst trying to ignore me defeats the purpose of that whole statement."

"...."

"Hello?"

"....."

"Helllooooo??"

"...."

"Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends why can't we be-"

"Jesus Christ girl! Don't poke me!"

"Sorry. You're just a very pokable person."

"Why did I ever agree to this job?"

"I can still hear you when you mumble."

"Are you always this annoying??"

"If I say yes will you let me go?"

"No."

"Fine."

.......

"It smells in here."

"Shhh."

"Oh now looks who's being the nice one."

"Shut up and don't move. He's coming back to the car."

"Who's coming back to the car? Does he have drugs? Are we gonna go into an alleyway and snort cocaine? What about booze? I think I'm underage. Or does he have money? Is this whole kidnapping me thing and taking me in this disease-ridden car a plan for me to help you guys goes grocery shopping?!"

"SHUT UP!"

"I DONT WANT TO!"

"IM GOING TO LEAVE YOU ON THE SIDE OF A HIGHWAY IF YOU DONT STOP-"

"Francois give the girl a break. It's not her fault if she's a bit jumpy. It's not every day that you get kidnapped."

"Or in my case it is."

"What's your name kid?"

"(Y/n). Pleasure to meet you."

"Well (Y/n) it's a pleasure to have you. Sorry about the inconvenience of taking you, but it was necessary. Do you mind if we just drop you off behind a building somewhere and you can walk home?"

"Oh sure, Mr. Drug Lord, sir. You're friend here was quite the entertainment experience for me. I'm glad that I could help with your transaction."

"Thanks for complying in so little time. Now, let's get you home shall we?"

......

"Well, looks like we're here. Pleasure doing business with you, (Y/n)."

"No problem, captain. I'll see you around."

*click*

"Francois you've been awfully quiet. What's on your mind?"

"Her."

"Hmm?"

"She just seems so familiar. I've seen that wonderful face many times. Care to enlighten me?"

"Ah, yes. You may have seen her on the paper?"

"Why?"

"Oh, well, she's one of the most ruthless escaped convicts in the country. I was afraid that you wouldn't like her at all. Pleasant lady, might I say."

"Y-you mean.... She-she's a.... A.... Sadistic murderer?!"

"Well, yes. One of the best."

"I'm glad she didn't rip my throat out when I didn't move my seat up then...."

"Excuse me?"

"U-um nothing! Let's just go."
~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Okay that was interesting lol

Dialogue only is really easy and fun without all the details and stuff and you can imagine what the characters are doing just based on their tone.

Oh and btw francey pants was italics, you were normal, and the other guy was underlined

Who that other guy was, that's for you to imagine ;)

Okay thanks for reading and commenting and voting I absolutely LOVE waking up to 13 notifications in the morning. Best way to start the day

Happy reading!
~Cap_and_Soullllll