Preference:: Valentine's Day!!

First off, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY or HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY

I myself have asked my cat to be my valentine, but I have no idea if he actually knows what I asked him sooooooo DOITSU is mein Valentine <3

Enjoy!~~

You woke up to the sun shining in your eyes. You could hear birds tweeting outside of your window, and you smiled to yourself.

Then, you remembered what day it was.

Valentine's Day.... You thought with a groan. Just greaaaaatttt...

You grumpily got out of bed and went down to your kitchen. You made yourself a normal breakfast, determined to make today seem as normal as possible.

Valentine's Day was your least favorite holiday ever. You hated it because you never had anyone to share it with, and the sight of all the lovey-dovey couples made you want to gag (sorry if you love Valentine's Day I happen to hate it with a passion but just play along okay? Thnx).

You sighed as you ate your pancakes silently at your kitchen table. Alone.

Suddenly, you heard your doorbell ring. Confused about who would want to disturb you on a day like this, since all your friends knew you despised today, you walked over to the door and opened it up.

There on the doorstep....

America-

You saw a bouquet of roses and a note taped to them. You blinked, confused.

Who could have left me these? You wondered. You bent down and picked off the note from the top of flowers. Unfolding the note, you read over the handwriting scrawled on the paper.

Meet me on the roof at 7

The note was unsigned. You picked up the flowers and shut the door.

Walking back to your kitchen, you grabbed an empty vase on your windowsill and filled it with water. You fluffed out the roses and thought about who could have possibly left the presents.

Then, it hit you.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DOISTUISM)

You tentatively opened the door to the roof. Looking around, you saw no one in the vicinity. You gingerly walked out into the open.

Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you and hands grasped your wrists together. You gasped and were ready to attack your opponent when you heard a familiar voice.

"Ahahahahaha!! You have committed a crime, my dear. You stole the heart from a hero, and now the hero gets to steal yours!" You were spun around to be face-to-face with your best friend, America.

He smiled at you. "Will you be my Valentine?"

You nodded and smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Of course."

Canada-

You saw Kuma, Canada's only friend, standing there. You blinked. What could he be doing here?

You heard fast footsteps and looked up to see Canada running toward Kuma, arms outstretched.

"Kuma how many times have I told you not to run away like that? We shouldn't disturb Ms. (Y/n)," Canada exclaimed worriedly. Kuma just ignored him and reached up to you, indicating that he wanted you to pick him up. You did so and handed him to Canada.

Canada smiled and took a deep breath.

"I came to tell you something," Canada started. You titled your head to the side. "I'm happy you can see me... I'm happy I can talk to you. You are the kindest, most gentle person I've ever met. Thank you for being you."