Preference:: You're Sad (Russia, Spain, Romano, Austria, Sweden)

(I know it's just Austria but I love it)
Thought I'd try something new with just specifics for the preferences instead of doing all of them lol

Russia:

When you're sad, Russia will sing to you and hurt whoever made you sad with his pipe. If you're just sad, for really no reason or you made yourself sad, then he will comfort you and give you anything you ask him for.

Spain:

When you're sad, Spain will make you food. He will use all the tomatoes in his garden just to make you happy; even if it means waiting forever for them to grow back.

Romano:

When you're sad, we all know that Romano isn't technically the mushy type, so he will just awkwardly hug you and tell you it's gonna be okay. Sometimes he will read you a story or just sit there and hold your hand until you feel better.

Austria:

When you're sad, Austria will play you a song on his piano. Whenever he plays, it's very beautiful, but when he plays for you... The sound is indescribable. It's a perfect mix of emotions of happiness and love, excitement and sometimes frustration... All the things you have made him feel when you've been together.

Sweden:

When you're sad, Sweden doesn't really talk. He will sit with you and listen to what you need to say, because sometimes we all need someone to just listen and not speak. He will then hug you and make sure you're okay before he leaves.
~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Hello people

This is short, I know, but I just wanted to do short preferences since I've always done like 10 page preference/imagine or imagines and it get tiring after a while lol

I've got the whole weekend free, so we'll see how that goes with updating

Happy reading!!
~Alfred/Batfred my son