(NordicsxChild!Reader) REQUEST

These are separate just in the same part lol
REQUEST!!
Third POV
These are 1p characters btw

Denmark:
The small country hobbled down the stairs and ventured into the giant study. She gingerly opened the big double oak doors and peaked her small head inside.

"Denny?" She asked quietly. In the corner of the study, sitting in front of a mahogany desk, a plume of bright blonde hair jerked up at the voice.

The man turned around in his chair and his tired eyes rested upon bright (e/c) ones. He gave a withering smile and opened up his arms. The small girl giggled happily and ran over to him.

He scooped her up in his arms and held her tight.

"Hey, (Y/n). What's up?" Denmark asked the small country. (Y/n) looked up and smiled.

"Uncle Sweden showed me how to make chairs! I think I'm better than he is though," (Y/n) told Denmark. The bigger country rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Sweden and his chairs. Hey, how about you start to make us some dinner and I'll finish up in here. That sound good?" Denmark looked into (Y/n)'s small eyes and she clapped her hands.

"Okay! I'll see if Uncle Iceland wants to help me cook. I'm gonna make your favorite!" (Y/n) jumped out of Denmark's lap and ran out the big doors.

Denmark leaned back in his chair and sighed, running a hand through his hair.

What was he ever going to do with that bundle of energy?

Norway:
Rustling was heard as the small girl ran through the stalks of corn. She giggled and turned a corner of green.

Somewhere in the dust, Norway was trying to look for the small country.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Come on we need to go back home! I promise I won't make you eat your vegetables this time!" He called through the field. The only response was high pitched giggling and stalks moving in the distance.

Norway's eyes scanned the tops of the stalks and found where there was the most rustling. He pushed through the green rows toward the patch.

As he neared the target, movement was heard to the left of him. In a split second, all he saw was a flash of (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, and he was on the ground. Norway looked up, dazed, to see (Y/n) laughing above him.

"I got you!" She giggled. Norway couldn't help but smile and stand up. Once up, he grabbed (Y/n) by the waist and hoisted her into his arms. She squealed in delight and wrapped her small arms around his neck.

"Alright, let's go home," Norway laughed.

Iceland:
Sitting alone and quietly in a big library, Iceland loved the peace. The only thing that he possibly loved more than the peace was (Y/n). But the problem was: (Y/n) didn't like peace at all.

She was always running around and screaming or laughing, and Iceland couldn't wait for the day when she would be grown up and powerful, and maybe then her energy could be put to some other use than disturbing Iceland.

As he was zoning out, Iceland didn't notice (Y/n) come into the library and begin to poke him on the cheek.

"Iceland? Iceland? Ice? Ice? Icy? Icy? Iceland?" She kept repeating. Finally, Iceland came out of his trance and swatted away the small hand poking him.

"(Y/n), stop that. It's annoying," Iceland demanded. (Y/n) looked down in shame.

"Sorry. Hey, do you think you can read me a story?" She asked. Iceland looked at her in disbelief. Did she really ask him to read his book to her?

"This book?" Iceland held up the book in his hands. (Y/n) nodded. Iceland sighed and began reading.

"Once upon a time..."

Sweden:
There was no doubt about it that Sweden loved to make furniture. The only thing that gave him more happiness was his smaller country that he was obligated to take care of: (Y/n). The only thing that made him happier than furniture and (Y/n), was (Y/n) helping him with furniture making.

He thought it was so precious how she would try to help him put together a chair or table, or when she tried to paint the wood and get it all over herself.

Sweden felt that he needed to pass all go knowledge along to her before he would eventually fade away. He knew that (Y/n) would grow up to become big and stron and outlive the older country.

Sweden smiled as (Y/n) came up to him and held out her paint covered hands.

"Sweden, I seemed to have had a mishap," (Y/n) sheepishly admitted. Sweden picked up the small country and brought her over to the sink so she could wash her hands.

"Now, (Y/n), let's try again. And this time, don't get paint everywhere okay?" Sweden gently scolded the girl. (Y/n) looked up to him and smiled brightly.

"Okay!"

Finland:
(Y/n) loved it when Finland would come home and bring her presents.

Sometimes it would be a simple wooden figure of something that he said Sweden made. Other times it was a piece of beautiful jewelry. And occasionally Finland would bring home some sweets of any kind and share them with (Y/n).

It would give her great joy to see the expectant look on his face as she unwrapped the parcel. And it would give Finland great joy to see the excitement on (Y/n)'s face as she unwrapped the box and saw what was inside.

"I love it so much Finny! Thank you!" (Y/n) would exclaim right in his face. Finland didn't mind the loudness, he just would scoop her up in a hug and go an eat dinner with her.

She really was the only precious gift that Finland could have ever received.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Half of the request done! I felt like I would get them done quicker if they were in the same chapter and separate lol

The next will be of the Axis powers and child reader!!

This is a quick detour around the 2p world, so I hope you enjoy your short stay

Thanks for READIN soooooo much

Vote, comment, request, recommend!

Only taking requests for a short while more as I will be ending this book soon and moving on to wonderland and other things :(

Happy reading!
~Art_and_Soul