REQUEST:: Internet Nerd (South KoreaxReader)

Reminding that requests are open I will take basically anything lol

You walked into the meeting hall late at night because you had left something. The meeting had been hectic as usual, and you had misplaced your laptop that had all of your files on it. If your boss found out about this, you would be in serious trouble.

You speedily walked down the main hallway and looked underneath plants and benches for the missing laptop. You didn't see anything, therefore having to result to looking in the meeting area. When you opened the big double doors, it was incredibly dark. You didn't want to turn on a light and attract attention from others, so you just looked blindly around for the machinery.

After bumping into multiple things and hitting your head coming out from under the table, you were about to give up hope when you heard faint tapping coming from somewhere in the room. A little freaked out and suspicious that someone was spying on you, you quietly tiptoed around the table and crouched on the ground. You slowly peeked your head around the corner of the table and saw a faint blue light coming from the corner. You inched closer until you could make out who it was.

Your gaze fell upon South Korea: furiously tapping away at the keyboard of a computer, blue light washing over his face as he sat in the dark on a windowsill. Part of you wondered what he was doing here so late, but the other part wondered what he was doing on the laptop.

You crept closer some more until your foot accidentally fell onto a creaky spot on the floor. The sound resonated throughout the entirely quiet room incredibly loudly, and you heard the tapping stop. You frantically started creeping backward toward the door until you bumped into something.

More like someone.

You gasped and fell forward, scrambling to make yourself not look so suspicious. When you looked up at what you had bumped into, you saw the familiar face of South Korea looking down at you with interest.

You meekly smiled and felt a bit of heat rising to your cheeks because of your capture. If South Korea was anything like his brothers had told you, he would tell your boss in no time and you would be in huge trouble.

You gulped and stared at South Korea. He stared back. No one moved until suddenly he crouched down and reached out to give you something.

It was a sliver slab, and you could only make it out to be your lost computer in the moonlight. You hesitantly took it and placed it on your lap. Once the computer was out of his hands, Korea stood up and walked out of the meeting room.

You stared after him for a second before tentatively opening the laptop and logging in. You stopped for a second and laughed at your desktop wallpaper.

It was a picture of all of your fandoms mashed into a collage with your face in the middle. You could see South Korea's face in the bottoms right corner and he was smirking. Leaning a little closer, you could just make out what he was saying from his speech bubble.

Internet nerd.
~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Hellooooooo

So I'm back from vacay  woohoo I don't wanna be in this cold climate omfg NASTAY

Anyways..... I thought this totally pertained to me lol I'm a total internet nerd and am in like a bunch of fandoms so yeah

Thanks @smartykiss FOR REQUESTING YOURE THE BEST HONESTLY

guys please don't be afraid to request okay???? It's really fun for me to write and I like to know who your favorite characters are!

Vote, comment, recommend, request!

Happy reading!
~Art_and_Soul