Just Like Me (SwedenxShy!Reader)

You sat in your private library and reading (your fave book). It was a nice day outside and you were sitting next to a bay window and sitting in the sun. Normally, someone would go out with their friends and play outside, but you didn't have many friends.

You were shy, sometimes painfully shy, and you didn't know how to get out of it. It was hard.

But, you were content with your books and your internet and yourself, so life wasn't too bad.

Lost in your thoughts, you didn't hear another person come into the library. When a shadow loomed over you, you jumped, startled, and dropped your book on the floor. It clattered for a few seconds before settling and silence reigned again.

You shyly looked up and saw a very intimidating man with white-blonde hair and blazing blue eyes staring down at you. You gave a meek smile and broke out into a little of a nervous sweat. Meeting new people wasn't really your thing, and you weren't about to start making it so.

Yet, something about this man intrigued you. His eyes were blazing, yes, but blazing with what exactly? Anger? No. Sadness? No. What was it?

You slowly reached down and picked up your book, never taking your eyes off of his. When you retrieved your book, you set it in your lap and continued to stare at the man. He stared back.

"Hullo," he finally spoke. He had a deep voice, but it was also a bit gentle.

"Hi," you barely whispered. Mainly because you were in a library, but also because you were quiet normally too.

The man gestured to the seat in front of you, asking if he could sit. You nodded your head yes. He sat down.

And the staring happened again.

Finally, after a couple minutes, he held out a hand. You tentatively shook it.

"Sweden," he said simply.

"(C/n)," you replied (yeah you're a country oops didn't say that).

You both released your hands and he looked out the window.

You took note that he was shy, just like you. He didn't seem like the one to provoke a conversation, and if he did he would take charge. But he seemed kind and caring, but don't forget about the intimidating facade.

You looked out the window as well, and you didn't know you were actually kind of tired until your eyelids shut and you fell asleep.

Sweden looked over at you and noticed you were asleep. He smiled a bit and found a small blanket to put over you. Sweden pulled the blanket over your curled up figure and let you rest.

He just found someone who was just like him, and he was looking forward to another library visit.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Aayyyyeeee

I've been slacking on my homework oops lol

I've also been working on new drawings woohoo

I'm tired

Hope you liked this oneshot!

I'll probably update HETALIA in wonderland later idk

I have to write more

I'm slacking on wattpad too oh nooooooo

I'm just really tired and stuff bc I get up too early and my sleep clock in my body or whatever doesn't have a consistent time when I fall asleep or wake up and idkkkkkkk

Thanks for sticking with me guys HOLY CANNOLI 1.31k ARE YOU CEREAL

thank youuuuu

Vote, comment, request, recommend

~yo yo yo it's art_and_soul