Fight (BelarusxReader)

Lets try this shall we?

You punched the bag.

Another punch.

Another.

You took all your anger out on the punching bag in front of you. You didn't seize up, you didn't slow down. You kept a steady pace and continued to punch the heck out of the bag in front of you.

Stupid Germany and his stupid military. Think they're better than me... I'll show them! You whacked the bag with all of your might, but it didn't move all that much.

You sat down in defeat and buried your head in your hands. You exhaled sharply and inhaled deeply, trying to calm yourself.

You were angry and frustrated, and you didn't know what to do with all that adrenaline. So you came to the gym.

A few hours before, you had been checking out Germany's military. He said that he had the best in the world (very egotistical if you say so yourself), so you thought it would be best to size them up compared to yours.

Of course his was better than yours. They were highly trained, in full uniform, and not to mention larger in quantity. They made your military army look like a flock of pigeons.

Germany declared a mock war on you, and you agreed; under the impression that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Let's just say you vowed never to follow that saying again.

They had completely obliterated your army, and sent all of your troops to the infirmaries before you could even say "charge."

It left you more stressed than you've ever been in your whole life. And, instead of sulking around and feeling sorry for yourself, you went to the gym in hopes of strengthening yourself and your military.

Unfortunately, you were a bit weaker than you originally thought.

So, here you were. Sitting on a cold, metal bench in the middle of an empty gym. Sitting in a shadow of defeat and despair.

You suddenly hear a creak and looked up to see none other than Belarus coming into the gym. You marveled at her; totally in awe of her power.

Belarus took one look at the punching bag and swung a single fist at it.

It was knocked off of its hinges and flew into the wall.

Your mouth was hanging open in shock. How had she been able to do that?

Belarus then seemed to notice you. She stared for a second and blinked.

"Can I help you?" She asked. You realized you had been gaping at her and quickly shut your mouth.

"Sorry, sorry... It's just that... How did you do that?" You asked her. She shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" It came out more like a demand than a question.

"Germany beat me in a mock war and I'm trying to work myself up. But I can't even hit the bag right," you sighed in anguish.

"If you want, I can help you." You looked up and saw Belarus not giving you a hateful state or glaring at you for once. She looked like she genuinely wanted to help.

"Um, could you?" You had to ask before agreeing. Maybe she was doing this out of pity.

"Sure. I'm free all day. What would you need help on?" Belarus set her bag down and walked over to you. You sighed in relief that you would finally have some help.

"Well, first of all..."

Timeskippppp

You stalked up to the blonde and pushed a finger into his chest.

"You. Me. Mock war. Now," you commanded. Germany just stared at you confusedly and nodded slowly. You smiled a bit to yourself and backed away a bit.

It was finally time for a bit of revenge.

After a few days of hardcore training with Belarus, you felt that you were ready to take on the world (wink wink).

You made sure that you knew all the tactics and strategies in orde to take down your opponent efficiently and quickly.

They best first target was Germany.

You yelled a battle cry and your troops came surging forward. In no time, you had taken down half of Germany's army, and were soon taking down the other half.

In no less than ten minutes, your troops had massively overpowered him. Germany stood there, wide eyed and mouth hanging open.

You smirked and turned around.

"Told you it would work," Belarus said from behind you.

She gave you a rare smile and walked away.
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Bad bad I know

Idk I kinda had trouble with this sorry

I haven't been watching Hetalia and it's making me angry bc u have a bunch of homework and I'm so stressed out and I really wanted to punch something this week but I couldn't

It kinda sucked really

Anywho, sorry for not posting all week

I'm still working on Switzy and I got a nice new series going up soon and yeah

I need to do more preferences JAKSODOSIKDKS

If any of you have idea for preferences (even if you have and idea of who would be in the preferences) that would help a lot

After all, this is a oneshot AND preference book

And it's 80% oneshots rn

Thanks for reading AND OMFG ALMOST 200 READS THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH

happy reading!!
~a very grateful author-chan