Loud (CandaxExtroverted!Reader)

I was typing the title and accidentally put Canadad omfg
Extroverted is like loud and outgoing btw

Canada was just relaxing in his front yard when a storm came in.

A storm by the name of (C/n), otherwise known as (Y/n).

You were incredibly friendly and didn't care who knew your real name or not; even if that meant that you got in huge trouble from your boss. You almost always had a smile on your face, and you were so loud you could put an air horn to shame.

You stalked happily up to Canada laying in the sun and leaned down into his face.

"HEY CANADA WHATS GOOD???" You yelled excitedly. Canada was your most favorite person ever, and you got along pretty well; even though you both were complete opposites of each other.

Canada squeezed his eyes shut and covered his ears angrily.

"Could you maybe chill?" Canada yell-whispered at you. You only smiled and stood up straight, letting the previously blocked sunlight pour into the Canadian's face.

"No can do, buckaroo," you laughed at him. All Canada did was roll his eyes. You reached down a friendly hand and Canada grabbed onto it. You pulled him up and he brushed off some grass back onto the ground.

"So... What do you need (Y/n)?" Canada asked hesitantly. Whenever you directly came up to him like this, it either meant a) you needed something, or b) you lost your house keys again.

You smiled more at Canada and captured his hand in yours. You didn't notice that he blushed madly at this gesture.

"I have to show you something," you announced, and soon headed off in a direction that Canada didn't know. He just followed along because he knew that fighting would lead to nothing: you were a bit stubborn.

You passed through fields and a few crops of trees, and finally reached the ledge of a cliff. You stopped and dropped your hand from Canada's. Spreading your arms out like you were about to take flight, you took in a deep breath and smiled happily.

"This is my most favorite place to think. I come here when my boss gives me important decisions. Isn't it so beautiful?" You questioned Canada.

"Not as beautiful as you," you heard the Canadian speak softly. You looked over at him in surprise and he avoided eye contact with you.

"What?" You asked. You were sure that you had heard something wrong. Canada wasn't someone to say something like that, but he was the only other person there that could've said something.

Canada finally looked at you and smiled shyly.

"I like you (Y/n). And I don't think I would ever have been able to forgive myself if I didn't tell you sooner." You just stared at Canada in shock.

"Guess I finally go tour speechless, huh?" Canada chuckled. You smiled and laughed loudly.

"I like you too maple syrup."

~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

GUYSSSS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS PLS SEND HELP

I hoped you liked this tiny piece of trash I produced omfg

I'm totally hitting a wall and school started again and I wanna go cry in a hole

IM GETTING IDEAS FOR ONE SHOTS FOR OTHER FANDOMS AND I CANT FOCUS ON THIS ONE WHYYYYYY

on a happier note

I aM aLmOsT aT 1K oMg YoU gUyS

THANK YOU TAHNK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU

I never would've thought this book would've gotten this far

If we make it to 1k....

I WILL PUBLISH THE FIRST PART OF HETALIA IN WONDERLAND EH???

OKYA look for thattttttt

Thanks!
~Art_and_HOLY COW IM ALMOST AT 1K