Don't Go (2p!GermanyxLeaving!Reader)

"You can't just do this to me!"

Lutz grabbed his hair and yanked hard, pulling out several strands. He paced the room in front of her caretakers. He couldn't believe it. She was just leaving.

Her caretakers shook their heads sadly. "We're sorry, but she has to. It's the only way she can have a life. You can just keep in touch with her, right? It's not that hard."

Lutz stopped pacing and looked menacingly at them. He stalked forward and pushed a finger in the chest of the male caretaker.

"She can live with me. I'm not letting her go. You can't tell me that she's leaving. I won't believe you," Lutz growled.

"You don't understand," he was back to pacing. "She's the only thing I have. You can't just take her away. I've finally realized how I felt for her, and she me. Why do you think you can just tear this away from us? It's not right! You can't! I won't allow you to!"

Out of his anger and frustration, Lutz smashed a nearby vase. Tears were starting to form at the corners of his eyes, but he blinked them back quickly. No way in hell was he letting them see him like this. He was going to fight for her no matter what.

"All of these years, I've never found anyone who has accepted me like she does. She's my everything. Why do you want to take away my life, my sanity?" Lutz turned to them with pleading eyes, but they only looked back with stoic expressions.

"There's nothing we can do," the man said. Lutz growled in anger and stormed out of the room.

He needed to find her.

Lutz made his way to her house and knocked on her door. Luckily, she answered. She wore an expression of surprise, but couldn't say anything as she was suddenly crushed into a hug. She carefully wrapped her arms around Lutz as he shook in her arms; his body racked by sobs.

"It's going to be okay, Lutz. It'll all be okay," she tried to soothe him. Lutz pulled away and looked into her (e/c) eyes with his now tear filled ones.

"It won't. You're leaving, (Y/n), and I can't stop you. Why do you have to go? Why can't we stay together?" Lutz buried his face in her hair and (Y/n) gently stroked the back of his head.

"Shhhh," (Y/n) hushed. "You'll be okay. I'll be okay. We'll be okay."
~*~*~*~*~*

A/n

Oops sad one sorry

This is kind of a little based off of what has happened in my life rn because we're moving and we have to possibly change high schools, and I have a brother right. So he's a junior and is gonna be a senior next year (obviously) and he doesn't want to just spend one year at the other high school when he's spent three and made a life at the one he's at now. And so I just learned today that he doesn't wanna leave bc he has friends that he's really close to and apparently he found a girl he likes and I think she likes him and there's a possibility now he's gonna maybe leave her and he doesn't want to and it's so adorable and tragic and I feel bad for thinking it's adorable bc it's tearing me up inside to see my bro in pain and anguish and idk man it's just really beautiful

THANK YOU FOR READING YOU GUYS I LOVE YOUUUU

vote comment recommend request!!

I'm also working on three projects this weekend (history paper, math project, and drama project) and I have choir contest (sTATE WOOHOO) tomorrow so I'll be busy but I'll try to update okay thanks

Happy reading!
~Art_And_Soul