(HungaryxReader)

You were currently crying in your room because of sometime Romania had said. He had called you weak, then proceeded to name other bad things about you that you tried to overlook. You wanted to be a strong country, and it had taken you some time to gather up your confidence in order to confront the others about your initiation into the world meetings.

After years of trying, your pestering finally worked. You were finally a big country. But then, Romania crushed it all. You felt worthless again.

You sulked for a while more until there was a knock on your door. You lifted your head from your hands, but didn't make any move to open the door. The handle jiggled, and, soon enough, Hungary came marching into your room. She was holding a Bobby pin; presumably because she had picked your door lock open.

"What is wrong, little one?" Hungary asked gently when she saw your state. You tried to explain to her, but you just ended up crying again. Hungary brought you into a hug, and the both of you were silent for a bit until you finally composed yourself.

"R-Romania... He-he... Said I was weak," you hiccuped out. Hungary's face twisted into an angry expression, and she left. You cried a little harder because you thought she had left you because she realized you were weak too.

You laid on your bed for a few more hours until Hungary came back. She came in a laid down beside you, gently stroking your soft hair.

"What did you do?" You asked through your tears. Hungary just shushed you, and she pulled you closer to her.

The last thing you remembered before you slipped into a deep sleep was Hungary murmuring: "I'm here for you, strong one. No one will hurt you again. Especially not that Romania. He learned his lesson."
~*~*|*|*~*

A/n

HOPE YOU LIKED THAT SHORTY SHORT ONE

idk how to do the girl countries lol sorry I tried

These small oneshots were brought to you by my immense laziness and my immense inspiration spurts

ANNOUNCMENT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY

vote, comment, recommend, request!!!!

~Art_and_Soul