Your Choice (Spain France Prussia X Reader)

There will be multiple endings at the end so you can pick which one you want!

You opened the door for the second time that day to find three bundles of flowers on your doorstep. They were all different colors of (fave flower).

You sighed and picked them up into one big pile. You shut the door as you went back inside to put the flowers in a vase.

Recently, there had been a shower of gifts at your door. You didn't know who they were from or why they sent them, but you had a sneaking suspicion about who the culprits were exactly. It had all started after the school had announced there was a dance coming up.

It was one of the rare chances to get a date to something, and you didn't want to pass it up. You thought it would be fun and exciting to go with someone to a dance, but you knew no one would ask you.

After you had told your three closest friends that, things had started to get a little weird.

Even weirder, though, since you were friends with Francis, Antonio, and Gilbert.

They were known throughout as the "Bad Touch Trio." They weren't exactly a good crowd to hang around with if you were a girl, since they were all massive flirts, but hey, you manage.

At least you tried to.

At some point in your friendship with the guys, you had gotten a little romantic with each one of them at different times. No feelings were confessed, but there were some close calls. They were all good looking guys, and you knew that if one of them asked you out, you would definitely go for it.

You set the flowers in a vase on your table and spread them out evenly. You sighed as you realized the ineveitable was coming.

You then heard a knock on your door and turned to face the noise. The third time today, and you were getting quite sick of it. You walked over to the door and opened it, revealing all of the boys in different tuxes.

They all smiled at you with toothy grins, and you couldn't help but smile back. The question that still lingered in the back of your mind was: how did they get here without killing at least one of the others?

They all bowed at you and held out one hand. Their palms were opened up to reveal each with a note that read two words.

Antonio's hand read Will you, Francis's hand read go out, and Gilbert's hand read with me?

You giggled at their joint effort.

"Of course I will you guys. So, who's gonna go first?" You asked. Gilbert raised his head and smiled really big at you. You laughed at his expression and took his hand. He looked at you and smiled, if even possible, a little bigger.

"Come on then," Gilbert said. "Let's get going."

Gilbert's Date
You were taken to a classy diner in the town and sat down to eat a small meal. Gilbert was really sweet to you the whole time, and you both laughed a lot.

He complimented you, and you in turn blushed. You complimented him, and he blushed back also.

All in all, it was a really nice date that wasn't over the top and very lowkey. You enjoyed it.

As you got back to your house, Antonio was waiting. Once you let go of Gilbert, Antonio scooped up your hand and led you back down the street.

"My turn," he smiled.

Antonio's Date
Antonio planned his date on top of the big hill in your town that had the best view of the sunset. He admitted it was cheesy, but you enjoyed it anyway.